LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rare And Hard To Get Hold Of Diapers Wanted

USA based diapers:

DRY 24/7 medium I badly badly want to try them, as I heard they are GREAT, might even want a whole pack, but will try 2-3 first.

Bambino Teddys in large

Bambino Bellissimo in large in sample amounts of 2 ( can get them in packs of 8 from bigbabyfun) uk seller, but want to try them first in smaller amounts.

Plain Bambinos in large in first sample packs of 2 and if I love them then larger amounts.

3 tape really crinkly plastic walgreens medium and large

3 tape really crinkly plastic Depends medium and large

BMX large diapers

USA Tena super brief medium in smaller sample amounts, (can get a 28 pack on Abuniverse and import it but that would be mega expensive.)

Mega careline briefs in medium and large

I found a source where to get 6 tape Attends samples...

Vintage/rare europe based diapers:

Tena 2000 slip maxi medium, NO purple stripe, a bit thicker and has silver plastic markings around the waistband.

Attends slip super plus 8, 9 and 10 medium (they HAVE TO be old style with MMMMMMM on them, either 2 rows of MMMMMM or 1 row of MMMMMM, like you saw in the really old diapergal.com sets.

As I've dying to try both them again and the old old Tena's. Preferably would want as much as possible of them and don't mind paying resonable amounts.

Other diapers:

Japanese disposable medium and large diapers, chinese disposable medium and large diapers, korean disposable medium and large diapers.

Eg: like those Heart print diapers you used to be able to get hold of.

Any more I can think of or anyone alse can suggest for me to try, I'd be greatful. Sample amounts only please, unless it's something I've tried in the past and really really loved.

Anyone who has what I want and can either trade(swap), give away or sell or can suggest others for selling, trading(swap) or giving away), please let me know.

For trading I've got quite alot of Tena slip maxi medium for people like in USA or alsewhere if they want to trade them for other diapers.

Will be getting other diapers like Seni, current UK Attends, Serenity Maxi medium, I'll be up for trading with.

Thanks!!!!

I would be willing to trade..

I have a ton of Large Bambinos, Large 3 tape attends, and more..

Are the tenas that you have plastic? And are they larger fitting?? Just curious as i am inbetween mediums and larges. Thanks!

I would be willing to trade..

I have a ton of Large Bambinos, Large 3 tape attends, and more..

Are the tenas that you have plastic? And are they larger fitting?? Just curious as i am inbetween mediums and larges. Thanks!

The Tena slip maxi are plastic covered and hold more than the Abena M4, and they don't clump up easy like the Abena M4 do, and have a reinforced landing zone so you can refasten the tapes many times.

They are medium size. And despite me being a 40 inch waist they fit me perfectly.

P.S.: How do I send you a private message to do the swap?, as that option on your profile is missing/hidden.

My wife loves the European Tenas, so I'd love to be a trading partner. I have (or have access to) nearly any US brand you want, and have shipped plenty overseas before.

Cheers!

NICE!!!!

• 1 month later...

BUMP, the shortlist now, as I can get say ABU Cushies sample packs on Abuniverse.

MOST WANTED DIAPERS, ANYONE PLEASE:

DRY 24/7 medium (CANNOT be got in the uk or shipped to the uk online)

Bambino Bellissimo large (bigbabyfun hasn't had them in stock for months)

A few Attends with waistband 6 tape plastic cover diapers in medium

A few Depends 6 or 4 tape plastic diapers in medium

Tena Super brief medium (USA green plastic ones)

For now I only want to try samples of 2-4 of them, in the very late future if I love them, then I'll pay shipping for a pack.

Tena slip plus,super,maxi 2000 medium with no coloured stripes (RARE now, and are europe based) and were THICKER!!!

Attends 7,8,9 and 10 medium, and also Attends 10 special care medium with either says MMMMMMM on them in 1 row or 2 rows( as shown in very old diapergal.com and baby-doll.com pics) They are also europe based.

Anything from a few to a whole pack or more, WANTED!!!!

I don't mind paying for extra shipping from the USA, but no swaps please, as I'm running VERY low on diapers(12 left only).