LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massage In A Diaper?!?!?!

I think getting a massage in a diaper is perfectly fine with or without tellling the masseuse ahead of time. I get them all the time in just a diaper and there is nothing more relaxing! Telling the massause is up to you but i give them a heads up most of the time, not always though. Not one of hem has ever said anything when i didn't mention it. I go to the same one most of the time and she doesn't even mention it anymore. I don't have a worry in the world when i'm lying there just in my diaper being massaged head to toe!

I remember way back when when I did as well. I never told her what I had on, but she did mention to strip down and wrap a towel and I told her I wasn't going to do that. She just said well strip down to what you feel comfortable with. I was very nervous, but as I wear for need as well as like, well I just thought it was best that if I was going to relax, best to leave it on. Well needless to say she was very professional about it and didn't say anything, she did however lift (pull down) the waist band a bit as she got to my lower back and spine.

The crinkle factor seemed like it was echoing in the room as she did so, but that was probably just me. Even though she didn't get sexual. She did go up to the near groin area and brushed the plastic there too, which gave off more crinkle. When she was done after about 45 minutes or so, she was very polite and never said a word. Just some small talk, and I thanked and tipped her for the time :P

Same here repaid1. I get a deep tissue massage every couple of months or so. I usually don't mention I'm wearing a diaper and nothing is ever said about them. They usually just tell me to strip down to what I comfortable with. When the masseuse gets to my lower spine he/she just pulls the back of my diaper down a bit to get to the muscles there. Same with brushing against my diaper when they work the groin muscles, yet it never gets talked about- let alone sexual. They are all very professional, and always get a good tip.

ps. Those rooms do echo even the slightest noise, diaper crinkles included.

This topic grabbed my attention because I'd been in email contact with a guy whose wife hated him wearing diapers but he'd sneak as often as he could. One thing he began doing was wearing a diaper to get a massage from this one person. It became obvious that he was wearing a diaper and let the masseuse think that he needed it (well, he did for the kick he got out of wearing it...).

Sadly in a purge cycle I lost contact with the guy. He was an interesting person and I enjoyed our contact.

I wear very often rubber panties and latex, for my pleasure and I have a very good feeling. It is practical and hygienic.

I like be massaged in rubber panties. Sometime on a rubber sheet, It is very relaxing and exciting.