LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What A Feeling!

Forced2wet

I've been an occasional overnight wearer for some years now, usually when I've time to change out of a wet disposable and shower in the morning when the kids are nt about.

Anyway, I felt the urge last night and although I prefer my lovely g/f to tell me to diaper up I took it on myself to dress myself in a M4 and a pair of CosyNDry bikini plastic pants.

The minute I had got padded up in the bathroom I wet it (I'd been steering clear of the toilet for just that reason) and it bulked up nice between my legs. After returning to my bed I watched a late movie and did nt drop off to sleep until after 2.30am even though I'd been tired from a long day at work.

Around an hour later I was having a wonderful dream about wearing and wetting and felt the urge to wet my nappy again. I started to pee without stirring from my slumber before I half woke slightly worried that I did nt have any protection on. In my tired state I double checked by feeling the bulky padding between my legs, realised I was 'safe' and continued my stream into the M4 and just fell straight back to sleep.

What a feeling!!!! Usually I get woken fully up when I feel the urge to urinate and eventually get out of bed to wet myself (worried also about the possible leaking) but this was the first time I'd manage to do it without too much sleep disruption.

Now whilst I really don't want to get to the stage where I don't wake when I need to pee (as I say I'm only an occasional wearer and I really don't want to create a lake in my bed) it was probably one of the best feelings ever and can't wait to see if it happens again next time I'm wearing.

Do members who wear for fun still wake to use their nappy/diapers?

Archived