LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi There!

Hi Beautiful People,

Xtrabulk here. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm 38 years young, am married with two boys and two cats. I am a professor of English and Speech (but I am a writer, not a comp prof, so please excuse any grammar flubs). I'm very glad to be here!

I first noticed my fetish (I'm a DL) at age 6, when I saw an old lady's Depend Belted thingies (guards? I was active near the end of the Depend Blues (the good ones. sigh.) just so you know). Somehow I managed to get one home, and I was hooked. I've worn off and on since then, and have just come off a 6 year hiatus. I quit when I went to rehab (meth, pills, booze, etc) and married my wife.

Over the years, I've worn crappy store brands and the like. 8 years ago, I discovered ABAIP and ordered some Molicares. Boy, was I pleased with that move!

Anyway, I finally came out to the missus, but I'll save that story for the proper forum. Suffice to say, I have a 14-pack of Abina M4s (I love the way that sounds like artillery) hidden in the closet. And one under the mattress. And a trimmed one for doubling under the bed (should probably secure that one).

Anywho, let's see...me...I have a couple Masters Degrees, have been published quite a bit and am working on my 3rd book. That's about it for my intro. I don't want to over-do because I'm so grateful for this little group. I sure hope I fit in.

My wife (who is very supportive) and I agreed I'd keep my online activity to a minimum, so I may not be here as often as I'd like--but I'll be around! If there's anyone in my age group who'd like to email, please do. I'm not sure if I have to post my email address here or not, so I'll take the advice of the not-so-newbs.

Hang in there, everyone. I didn't know this could be beautiful, and we could be beautiful, until I was accepted by my hot wife.

Love to you all!

xtrabulk

While not quite the academian you are, I hold one undergraduate degree, a second equivilent undergrad and a designated master's in electrical engineering. Please don't pick on my spelling and I won't challenge you with a Chinese Remainder Theorm problem ;) It's nice to have another over-educated professional on DD. I too have an accepting wife, but to get there I married a woman who is an LG and goes through more diapers than I do.

Aloha,

Honu