LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

United States Of Tara

This show portrays a wife and mother with a case of multi personality disorder. She switches between the extremely different characters thus creating the story... This is only a tv show and not an accurate depiction of any condition. Regarding my own condition provided a personal connection with the main characters role. Consider the persona of our personality during the normal being and purge. During my being I'm more submissive, passive,  "bleeding heart". Yet while during a purge, masculinity kicks in, and my nature is more aggressive and foolish. Like our main character my personal experience with our lifestyle is like being two different people. Its a great show and highly recommended. Anyone else ever add this up or see what I'm saying?

I thought it was an amazing tv show. I know its pure fiction and all but how is it for you to transition from one personality trait to the other? Is it simply a drastic change of mood or are there actual personalities?

The show was so fake/cliche representation of multiple personalities it irritated me in the first ten minutes. The only reason I put it on was to watch my roommate(Diapered witch) who is one of 9 in her system have a complete coniption fit over it.