LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Weird?

Guest hachimaki

Guest hachimaki

Well, long story short, I like to wear diapers, wet them, and sometimes mess them. But lately, I put them on, but don't use them. I kind of feel weird about this and wonder if this is something that others have done.

you are you, in this community I don't think anyone can be any more or less weird than any of the rest of us. Everyone is different, enjoy what you like.

I use to feel the same way. I use to have urges when I was real young before I even started wearing. I use to think I was a freak, and I was the only One because I never told anyone. But I eventually found some groups on the internet, and discovered hundreds that shared the same interest. I finally started wearing my first year of college, and I've never felt better! I've wet them, and every now and again us them for their full purpose ^.^

I've now even opened up to telling a lot of friends, and girlfriends.

I hope this somehow helps. You're not alone.

You are in a great community of people to tell others what is going on. I too use to just put on the diaper and enjoy the feeling of being diapered... Not using them at all. A since of comfort and relief to kill the urge of always wondering what it feels like to be in a diaper. So now after 20+ years of being in diapers, would not change a thing

If I'm in a diaper+wetting mood, I'll wear Abenas. If I just want to be diapered, I'll usually wear a Depends. I can enjoy the feeling of a diaper without having to wet it.

Guest hachimaki

That's the thing. When I got into it, I enjoyed the feeling of a dry diaper, especially after a bath or shower, as well as the wet feeling. I just haven't felt the need to wet them very often. Maybe it is the current situation. I have recently moved. Maybe that is why....who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always enjoyed the sensation of my diaper when it is soft and dry. I wear for need, but it's the dry texture I enjoy so much.

One thing I like in this fetish is it's quite diverse on reasons why we wear.

Enjoy them without shame! :)

I understand how you feel, as I often feel the same way.

Sometimes I don't feel like 'using' my diapers at all, and can wear the same one many times over, before it's garbage.

When I was younger and diapers were hard to come by, I would NEVER use them at all! Diapers had an almost sacred status with me until I could afford to use them!

In response to the topic tile "Am I Weird?", NO I don't think you're weird at all!, you have to remember that there is no such thing as 'normal' in society anyway.

Some people may act 'normal' in public, but behind closed doors - they could be up to anything ~ and I hate to discover what that is!

Remember - this is YOUR life, and YOUR perception of the world, YOU can decide what's normal and what's not. For its only YOU that can experience this world the way YOU do! ~ at least that's how I view the world !!