LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diapers In Basel Switzerland?

Hi,

I'll be in Basel for a couple weeks this summer and would like to know what and where to buy the best diapers possible. Waist size 36".

I wear for moderate need mostly when out and active during the day.

I don't know of any, but I'm out in Basel, Zurich and Geneva in June for a couple of weeks. If I get time and they're open I'll try and scout a couple of pharmacies for you.

Abenas are a European brand and I am sure they are plentiful in that area, so finding them should be no real problem.

I don't know of any, but I'm out in Basel, Zurich and Geneva in June for a couple of weeks. If I get time and they're open I'll try and scout a couple of pharmacies for you.

I'll be there at the very end of June. I'm hoping square_duck is talking out of the right side of his bill... this actually was my hope.

I'll be there at the very end of June. I'm hoping square_duck is talking out of the right side of his bill... this actually was my hope.

As opposed to the 'left' side??? :P

Of coarse I am making a presumption in their availability :blush: but since they are an import here to the continental US, and they are made in Denmark, they 'should' be available through out Europe and Scandinavia etc

But thats just me.

As a second option, you can also just ship a box (or how ever many) of your favorite brand to the hotel (or where ever you are staying) a week of so before you leave / arrive. That way you don't have to worry about finding a store or supplier to shop for what yo want / need. :thumbsup:

Square_duck, you're the greatest duck on this site and I should never doubt you... :thumbsup:

Seriously, thanks for the thoughts. I'll be staying in the home of friends and I'm not sure yet how I'm going to pull off the fact that I do actually need them. What I have done is to search and find any number of apotheke's in the area. I'll pack what I can and check out what's available there as I can. If I need to tell my host of my needs, I'll have to suck it up and be open with them. They are good people and I don't think will judge me. It will however make my wife incredibly uncomfortable...(suck it up, wife...)

Zander, we might just bump into each other in one of those pharmacies. I'll be the one with a pack of diapers... :whistling: