LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Cloth Diaper

I need the best cloth diaper for nighttime use that is easy to put on. I'm looking at a diaper from adultclothdiapers.com specifically the Leak Master Adult All In One. The reason my girlfriend and I selected this diaper is that there's no folding, pins, and the waterproof cover is integrated into the diaper.

My question is there any other diapers with these features that are better?

(They must have the above connivence features.)

More info if needed:

The purpose of this diaper is that when I have dry periods using my Abena M4 disposable diaper becomes not only expensive but problematic as I can only use them really two dry nights in row before the material starts to clump and the tape does not hold well. I recently told my girlfriend about my bed wetting and she took it well except for when I told her how I handle my dry periods which is to use a mattress protector and an absorbent layer under my sheets so I can use normal boxers at night during my dry periods till I wake up wet. At this point I move to using my disposable diapers till I'm dry for seven days in a row. After I'm dry for seven days in a row I would move back to boxers. These dry periods can last from a couple of weeks to a couple months so ideally I would not want to use a diaper at all during these periods. The problem is that my girlfriend does not want to wake up in a wet bed which I understand so I would like a better solution. We think the dry period solution is a cloth diaper as I can use it over and over again and it won't fall apart. Then instead of finding out my dry period is over with a wet bed it's just a wet cloth diaper.

I hope this is all the info that is needed. I love my girlfriend and I think she is handling this news amazingly well.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

You do realize by the time you dry the diaper properly you will have cooked the rubber pant,you will be throwing even more money away on these diapers than on the Abenas, you want a simple velcro night diaper you can choose what absorbency level and a simple pair of rubber pants if you take care of each one properly separately you will save lots and lots of money,buy an AIO {All In One} and you will probably be buying a new one every 6 months to a year.buy them individually and your diaper can last as long as five or six years and your rubber pants 3 years {this is under the theory of you buying 3 diapers and 3 rubber pants so that you can rotate them and not always wear the same pair nite after nite because that will cause extreme wear on any product} if you would like more suggestions or help feel free to message me and i will help you any way i can.

Nappy

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

You do realize by the time you dry the diaper properly you will have cooked the rubber pant,you will be throwing even more money away on these diapers than on the Abenas, you want a simple velcro night diaper you can choose what absorbency level and a simple pair of rubber pants if you take care of each one properly separately you will save lots and lots of money,buy an AIO {All In One} and you will probably be buying a new one every 6 months to a year.buy them individually and your diaper can last as long as five or six years and your rubber pants 3 years {this is under the theory of you buying 3 diapers and 3 rubber pants so that you can rotate them and not always wear the same pair nite after nite because that will cause extreme wear on any product} if you would like more suggestions or help feel free to message me and i will help you any way i can.

Nappy

Thank you for you post I am looking to buy cloth diapers