LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oops, Forgotten Appointment, No Time To Change!

I've been wearing a nappy under my jeans through the morning since changing out of my night nappy. Not a problem usually, indeed it can be quite convenient, but I wouldn't plan this if I knew I had an appointment.

Whilst updating my iCal diary, I got to a dentist appointment card to find it was due in 15 minutes! (I thought it was next week).

To cancel it would cost me money. It was a mildly bulky but discrete disposable, in which I had couple of small wettings, which made the absorbent padding swell a little and fill the crotch area of my straight cut jeans somewhat, but these things are really not noticed by the general public, so I decided to go as I was.

I lay back on the couch mildly aware of the bulge, but I'm used to wearing when I'm out, so remained relaxed; until the couch was lowered! Down and down went my head, extending at the waist, forcing the extra packaging upwards.... It must have been obvious that it wasn't all male anatomy, but the normal assumption would be that it's just incontinence wear. I did catch a quick glance from the dentist, but I didn't notice any further glances from her or the assistant. I just relaxed again told myself that what they may have thought didn't really matter.

Had this been a few years ago, I would have looked very red faced and nervous, but thanks to an accepting wife, who didn't make any fuss when I told her about my nappy pleasure, I am much more relaxed about wearing them out of the house.

Does anyone have similar experiences to share?

I don't think I've been to the dentist without a nappy on in the last ten years. They don't care. Nobody else does, either. Even if somebody sees that you're wearing, it'll be out of their mind within 3 seconds.