LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Keep An Enema In For Longer

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can keep an enema in for a longer time period. A friend told me to use a tampon after but that didn't help at all. I can only keep it in about 5 minutes max. If anyone can help I would love it

You need a retention enema nozzle. Essentially it has a balloon on the end you pump up and that holds it in place (actually the better ones have two balloons, one keeps it from coming out and the other inflated on the outside keeps it from sliding in further and leaking).

• Like 2

Yep that is what I use. Mine just has the balloon on the inside, the pressure keeps it from leaking.

You need a retention enema nozzle. Essentially it has a balloon on the end you pump up and that holds it in place (actually the better ones have two balloons, one keeps it from coming out and the other inflated on the outside keeps it from sliding in further and leaking).

As the enema is administered, keep your muscles tight, don't relax. Squeeze... sometimes when I feel a movement coming I can squeeze my muscles and feel the poop move back up. Squeeze like that.

Or...you may need the retention nozzle.