LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi. New Here.

Well where to begin.

To start with, i have worn diapers or some sort of protection for the past six years. The reason being i was in a rugby accident which damaged my nerves round my lower spinal cord. No major damage was caused but it resulted in most, if not all control over my bowel movements to be lost.

Over the years, i came to accept i was going to be pretty much in diapers all my life and took it as a positive thing. After a while, around 16ish i became more independent of my diapers in terms of changing and choosing what i wear and became to develop a diaper fetish or i became a DL.

I have also begun to develop a fetish in baby things such as pacifiers and bottles. This is new to me, and maybe why i have now joined this site.

Aside from diapers, I still love rugby, watching TV, but mainly films. My favorite films are by far "The Shawshank redemption" or American Beauty".

Its been great introducing myself and i hope to make some new friends in the near future.

Mazza,

Welcome and I sorry to hear about your Rugby accident. I'm glad that you found your own way to deal with the cards you were delt and hope you find some good resources here.

Aloha,

Honu