LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Stories On Fanfic

I think Charmed fanic Getting To Know You on fanfiction.net is the closest you'll get. There are a few fics where one of the halliwell sisters gets deaged thanks to a demon or the elders. I'll post links if you'd intersted.

hmm well I was more wanting I guess a harry potter enters hogwarts abused so severelly that he's permanently incontinent (or soon will be) meets severus and first year sparks him becoming a master potionmaker :-) I though by now their might have been something. not so much interested in others but fine if it happens

Speaking of fanifC: Warehouse 13 Myka/Claudia, Claudia as the one in diapers is on my wishlist. Anyone know of one?

Charmed

Getting To Know You - This is as close to abdl as you will probably get for a charmed fic. Is you browse around you can find another one where a demon regresses Paige but I can't remember the name. There's a sequel to that one where she decides to remain a teenager under her sisters' care.

http://mysticaltome.topcities.com/Lacorra/lacorratome.html <--- Overall a good author with some non abdl regression in the first 3 fics listed.