LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Acceptance

Personally, I believe that it all boils down to this (from the perspective of a completely straight guy):

If she really loves you, she will accept you. If she doesn't accept you as you really are, she might not love you.

If she accepts you, maybe she'll come to love you?

The difference in the way it's worded is whether you're telling someone relatively upfront or after the fact.

Learning years down the line, if she loves you, she may struggle to cope, but she may find it almost impossible to accept.

If she loves you and finds out later after she's come to love you, she may find that this 'new' part of you is just not loveable. In fact, she may fall out of love with this person she feels she never knew. She may be resentful that you allowed her to fall in love with someone other than the real you.

Of course it is possible that if she loves you and then learns of your kink, she may be perfectly accepting and come to love that part of you.

Is any of this really based solely on how much she loves you? Is it meaningful at all to talk about loving you 'enough'? If you love someone deeply and then find out they are an axe murderer, or find out they've only fallen in love with you to take advantage of your huge financial resources (haha!!!!) can you love them enough to continue loving that person? At what point does the new revelation become intolerant and does it have more to do with the depth of love or the intolerance of that new part just discovered?

Give it some thought. I don't think these are easy questions.

I've told only two partners about my thing for wearing nappies and plastic pants and wetting them. On both occasions I was told that they loved me so much that they would be happy to indulge me.

There is two ways to look at this if you are in a relationship with someone who you really love and they do not accept the fact that you wear and will not accept it you can stop doing it if you really love that person. True love is both sides giving in. Now the other side if they truly love you they will not let a thing like diapers hurt the relation ship again True love is both sides giving in. I know in my situation i have been married for almost 19 years my wife does not mind that i wear she dont particpate though which is ok. I remember when i came out to her the response was i married you because i loved you not what you wear. Both sides has to be willing to bend.

• 2 weeks later...

I do agree. They will accept it if they love you and care about you. If not, then they are not the right kind of people for you. I also think they can love you but until they find out you wear diapers, they no longer love you. I was even shocked to find out even incontinent people get crap from continent people like for one, men won't date them or women because they are turned off by the diaper and couldn't handle it. I thought lot of people be so open minded but there are shallow ones when it comes to medical conditions. I would date a incontinent man in a heart beat because I don't care but then again I have a diaper fetish but even if I wasn't into it, I would still accept it and not care. I felt angry when I heard some of their partners leave them for it when they start needing diapers. I don't understand why diapers be so hard to deal with and handle. It's not like they have to change them because their incontinent partners can do it themselves. Plus they can make a special spot for their used diapers like always throw them away outside in the trash can or have a separate trash can in the house with a lid on it and throw them away there so that way no one will ever smell it.