LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontenence Through Sublimunal Message Or Something.

Im trying to find a video online that i could listen to while im asleep that would make me uniary incontenent, if anyone can help me, it would be much appricated.

It would need to be about 12 hours long repeating over and over while im asleep, and be in a calm and gentle manner.

Do a search for DIAPER HYPNOSIS. YES some places have subliminal. Does it work for everyone? NO. Why? Not everyone is the same, also you cant be told to do something you dont want to do. I have tried the free files, and they didnt do anything, too many distractions. I bought the really expensive ones, no effects, personally my mind got bored too quickly. Right now I am using some pay files at Warp My Mind, and I am enjoying them with more effect than anything in the past. Shop around, there is no true best, just whats best for you.

Common sites:

warpmymind.com/index.php

www.foradultbabies.com/premade.htm

socalab.250x.com/hypno.html

WarpMyMind.com is probably your best bet for variety, but the quality can be hit-or-miss. Conversely, the SoCalAB system is probably the best I've seen quality-wise, but their menu of hypnosis files isn't nearly as extensive. Depends on what you're looking for, I suppose...

So you know, only a small percentage of people are legitimately susceptible to hypnosis. I've been listening to a range of diaper hypnosis files for YEARS, and they've never had an appreciable effect on me. These days, I mainly just listen to them for relaxation and reinforcement. In terms of stimulating (or - more appropriately - "simulating") temporary incontinence through hypnosis, I've pretty much thrown in the towel.

They don't work for me, but your mileage may vary. :)

Good luck!