LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting

I have the best thing to do is seek medical attention, if you have done this they will perfom tests etc on you. The only other thing to do is live with it, but if you don't seek medical attention it may start to occur in the day as well.

Unless you are stressed about some part of your life, then this could cause a regression as you sleep.

I have the best thing to do is seek medical attention, if you have done this they will perfom tests etc on you. The only other thing to do is live with it, but if you don't seek medical attention it may start to occur in the day as well.

Unless you are stressed about some part of your life, then this could cause a regression as you sleep.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No need - I actualy like being a bedwetter

I have a water bed and when it is time to change the mattress pad and sheets I will wear a diaper and plastic pants and soak them and the bed. I know when I do it, I haven't been able to just wake up with a wet bed. Maybe some day that will happen. I still find it fun :D

• 2 weeks later...

Night time is the only time I feel like I have any control. Its so wierd but I cannot wet while asleep.

I still have to wear a nappy to bed because the minute I wake up I will wet uncontrollably :( It actually makes things worse because I cannot get a good nights sleep. I always wake up in the middle of the night, wet my nappy (or worse :blush: ), then I find it hard to get back to sleep.

I wish for once I could just go freely in the night and not have to wake up

I wear my panties to bed and would always wake up with wetsheets starting in about 3rd grade and started even having accidents in daytime alot at school.

So to solve my bedwetting problem I started wearing just training pants and rubber pants. No panties anymore.

I do the same as an adult now---I wear diaper and rubber pants. I pee usually while i am asleep and think i am dreaming i have gotten up and am in bathroom sitting on toilet, and it is ok to pee. Then all of sudden i wake up and realize I am still in bed and just wet the bed again. Only now i have just wet my diaper and rubber pants but my bed is dry.

Now as an AB-DL I love wearing panties under my diaper and often will pull down my diaper on purpose so I can feel my panties getting wet-- at night my bed gets wet or in daytime my jeans will have wetspots in back.

i like wetting the bed and secretly, and think i started wetting myself for mostly attention as a child and also when I would have accidents (they really weren't accidents) -I knew I had to go and would just like the feeling of wetting my pants, and getting sent home from school.

I wish i could wet the bed at night, while sleeping. I can wet anyother time, just not when I am laying down.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dave,

I had this same problem when I first started wanting to wet my diapers and it's frustrating as all else. One night I even drank 2 quarts of water right before bed and still couldn't pee laying down. I had to stand up and because there was so much liquid in my bladder, the diaper couldn't take it all at once.

My only advice here is to take your time and relax. I started by waking up in the middle of the night, kneeling down, starting to pee, and then laying down all the way once the flood gates had been opened. After two or three times of this, I was better able to understand how my muscles worked down there and was better able to get the flow started.

I'm no doctor so I don't know if this will cause you to pee even if you're asleep and not in a diaper so be careful should that become and issue. I hope this helps and keep us posted

Thanks for trying to help but Im not sure if anything will work.

See, I've been in nappies for years and have tried everything to get myself to go at night but nothing has ever worked and Im still having trouble :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Takku

I purposely wet whenever I needed to(I never woke up at night, my body held it till morning), and now I can't control my bladder at all. its nice, especially at night. Sometimes I sleep for 10 hours a night, maybe 12(7-7), and its nice to wake up in a 15 pound diaper.

I have been wearing diapers every night for the last 10 years or so

I love it when i wake up wet my diaper is very bulkie.

I'm still wearing my diaper at the moment just got up.

time for diaper change i think

nappyman