LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peyton Manning Released By Colts

Was listening to the news conference on the radio during lunch break. Pretty cool they will be retiring his jersey!

Both irsey and manning were choking up while speaking.

I think every reporter tried to get manning to say were he was going during the q& a.

My money is on either Miami or Washington. Wouldn't be surprised if Wayne and Saturday go with him.

Good LUCK colts. Still a colts fan here!

so who benefits from these multi million dollar roster bonuses. Not the player who will never see them. Not the team that has to cut a superstar and face the wrath of angry fans. I don't see how having a roster bonus is beneficial to either side.

Real smart idea on the Colt's part! 4 time MVP, lead them to the super bowl many times, then last year when he was out all season how many games did they win? One? SMART!!! Let your star quarterback go!

Real smart idea on the Colt's part! 4 time MVP, lead them to the super bowl many times, then last year when he was out all season how many games did they win? One? SMART!!! Let your star quarterback go!

They won two last year ;p

As an owner, irsay still needs to run the organization as a business. 28mill for a questionable and injured qb isn't a very smart business move.

As a friend, irsay knows manning only has a few good years left to make a run at another super bowl. Manning and irsey both came to the conclusion that the colts weren't the team for that.