LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapergirl-In-Public.Com Samples

Not sure if this is posted in the correct forum, but anyway;

Does anyone have a current membership, or have had a recent membership? I'm looking to find out if the site is still being updated, as the last update on the preview page was October 2005.

I'd really like to know if they are still being updated, and have started using proper diapers - rather than plastic pants, pads, and the occasional pullup.

I had a membership about five years ago, and they were still updating - but not with the content I was after (i.e. REAL disposable diapers)

cheers,

Wasn't the site sold in 2005? I believe there were some announcements and promises, but as nothing much happened,I stopped looking. I thought they went out of business.

I know, that isn't very helpful, erm...

Every little bit helps! I really loved the idea and boldness of this sites ideal, and certainly hope it has survived.

It was always poorly managed by 'Roman' the webmaster and whoever else, but the video / photoset 'scenes' were superb.

I've recently come across (slightly illegally) some of this sites material that is new to me, which tells me they have either been in production since my last visit, OR more hopefully, are still in production.