LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buntewindel Fabine Safety Plus

Got a couple of the new Fabine Saftey Plus from Buntewindel last week and thought I'd post some info up here.

For anyone interested:

• The fasteners are half-sticky and half "velcro/hook-side" style. I've seen similar ones like this where the diaper was fabric/cloth-effect backed (and the tabs stuck directly to the backing), but these ones are well, weird backed (more later) and have a dedicated, decorated, landing zone with a "velcro/loop-style" grid across the entire area.

• When I say "weird backed" they feel half way between plastic backed and half way between fabric/cotton-feel backed ones. Its actually quite cool - I like it and I really don't like fabric/cotton-feel backed diapers. It really does feel more like a plastic backed one than a fabric/cotton-feel, i.e. much smoother, but its not as slick/smooth as pure plastic backed one.

• The diaper is marginally thinner than the Fabine Exklusiv, DryDayz Premium Adult Nappy, Bambino Classico and Bambino Teddy but feels as soft as them both and looks like it contains about as much SAP etc. Reminds me an awful lot of the DryDayz though - side by side there isn't much to tell them appart other than the tabs and decoration.

• Its thicker than the ABU Super Dry Kids and Cuddlz Printed Adult Nappy

• There is a wetness indicator along the back (dry=yellow, wet=blue), but this might only be in this batch, which appears to be a prototype.

Pictures are available in my Buntewindel Fabine Safety Plus album

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, thx for all the info. These look better than the Fabine that Abuniverse are selling. One thing i noticed is that the safety plus tapes are a lot higher than on the normal Fabine (which i hated with a passion).

Do you know if they're a low-rider type of diaper or are they more like a normal high waisted diaper? I tend to enjoy the high waist because you can adjust more the fit compared to the thight low-rider ones.

Last but not least, do you know where i could obtain these cute diapers ? Aside from the German provider of course.

Awesome info anyways! :D

Last but not least, do you know where i could obtain these cute diapers ? Aside from the German provider of course.

Nope - seems to be a one-company thing for now. Although if ABU are importing Fabine etc. from them, you might want to ask if they could try a sample stock of these too.

Do you know if they're a low-rider type of diaper or are they more like a normal high waisted diaper? I tend to enjoy the high waist because you can adjust more the fit compared to the thight low-rider ones.

They seem fine on me (up to the belly button) - and I loath "low riding" diapers too.

Those look suspiciously like the Active Ultra Pluses, which have the same exact unique velcro/plastic backing system. It's confirming my suspicions that buntewindel, bambinos and secure/active are all made at the same plant.

• 4 weeks later...