LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time A Goodnight Worked

Normally i just wear goodnights for the feeling of wearing somthing that resemble a diaper and it makes me feel like a toddler in traingpants. But anyway i was on my way home and i stoped at a gas station to go pee and get gas, but the gas station was closed so i just started to fill up and i could feel the urge to pee getting worse and it finally let go and i thought that i was going to have a leaky pullup, but some how it held a very large wetting. It was an awsome time becuase it was the first time that i actually needed a diaper and it worked. Thank for reading just thought that i would share that.

Personally, I've always had good experiences with GoodNites.

Monkeypee, if I remember correctly, sleepwetters actually "pee slowly" because they're not actively attempting to pee, and their muscles are relaxed. When a person is awake and goes to the bathroom though, that person actively pees and tends to do it as quickly as possible. GoodNites are designed with night time use in mind, which would explain why they work best for people who pee slowly. Although GoodNites do still work if you pee quickly, I probably wouldn't suggest giving them the full firehose treatment on a full bladder.

Personally, I've always had good experiences with GoodNites.

sleepwetters actually "pee slowly" because they're not actively attempting to pee, and their muscles are relaxed.

That really depends on the kind of sleepwetter. I wish I were so lucky. :P

Depends is coming out with a new Slip-on brief they're calling them "Real-fit Briefs" IMO they fit me just like I remember Goodnites fitting me and at least with me they held 1.5 full wettings released slow(ish). They will be available around April but they do offer a sample when you buy the current slip-on briefs (just make sure the package says includes sample) http://www.depend.com/newlook

Depends is coming out with a new Slip-on brief they're calling them "Real-fit Briefs" IMO they fit me just like I remember Goodnites fitting me and at least with me they held 1.5 full wettings released slow(ish). They will be available around April but they do offer a sample when you buy the current slip-on briefs (just make sure the package says includes sample) http://www.depend.com/newlook

I'll be completely shocked if they make them in a size that fits those of us who Goodnites fit without undue stretching. :P

I just started using Goodnites again after running out of my stash of ABU diapers, and must say they work a lot better then they did several years ago. I have not had any issues with leaking at nighttime in any sleeping position, and the sides don't seem to get stretched out like the older ones used to do. In fact, I have worn the same Goodnite twice (if I didn't wet it the night before) and they held up great. I've even worn them during the day without stretching or leaking, so IMHO the new style Goodnite is a much better product then in the past.