LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Blog: The Daily Crinkle

Hey everyone so I thought I would share my blog on here since I'm actually posting shit. Please feel free to comment and give me feedback on my blog. I have a poll that I'll be changing out every week and you can see the results. So being that my main readers are going to belong to the ABDL community I also want to let you know that this blog of mine is not only going to evolve around my diaper wearing habits, but be more useful with reviews of technology and makeup and transgender issues. Pretty much anything I think of I'll post. Some thing more adult appropriate then others. Also there well be links to other sites that I also enjoy spending time reading that I would like to share with you all also. So be sure to mark my blog and I usually post daily. the link is provided below.

-Thanks

Paige

My Blog TheDailyCrinkle

Paige, I was a bedwetter as a child until Junior High, I do not understand how frustrating it is to wet as an adult. I use diapers by choice. Even so, I have never had good luck with disposables. When I was a child, my parents kept me in pullups. Pullups sucked, they constantly leaked and it seemed there was one night a week when I woke up soaked. One one hand I feel that I have no right to tell you what to do because I have not dealt with adult incontinence. From my albeit limited experience as a diaper lover I know that I have no trust for disposables. Every now and then I have "crib nights" to keep my adult baby side happy. On these nights I sleep on an air matress covered by a spare shower curtain. I sleep pinned in 2-3 powdered gauze prefolds (night weight) and plastic pants. Leakmaster sells both. In my opinion there is nothing more effective than thick prefolds and plastic pants. I enjoy having that pinned in and secure feeling. I am one of those who will toss and turn and sleep on my side, back and rarely wake up in the same position twice. On crib nights I will normally wake up in a soggy diaper and dry sheets. When I started having crib nights, I always woke up soaked on cold wet sheets, this is because I started by wearing disposables to bed. I would feel uncomfortable wearing gauze in public, but I would not trust anything else if I had a need. I know that this is hobby and not need-based knowledge, but I sincerely hope it can help you.