LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Besides Being An Obvious Furry, Nintendo'S Mario Is Also A Closet Dl!

I bought my 10yo daughter a new Nintendo 3ds for her birthday and the first game we played was Super Mario 3D Land which is an amazing game BTW...

Well.. there is a lot going on in the game, and a lot of sounds all coming at you at once, but once I cleared an area it quieted down enough for me to notice something hilarious! Now I know this is nothing more than an overactive DL's imagination, but if you make Mario run across a quiet grassy area, you can hear the distinct sound of a little bitty plumber swishing around in his bib overalls with a crunchy crinkly diaper butt! "Crunch Crunch Crunch Crunch" and if you look hard enough as he's running away from you, you can actually see the thick padded diaper butt through his coveralls as he waddles around. Lol.

Now I know this is supposed to be the sound of the grass as he walks, but even my wife, the skeptic got a big cheesy grin on her face and proclaimed, "Oh my GOD. It DOES sound like he's waddling around in a diaper!" All I could do is laugh and ask her if she can see him waddle and notice his padded butt. She was as amazed as me to recognize the tell tale signs once she was told what to look/listen for.

Its all in good fun, so neither of us recommend reading further into this. But.. we both do reccomend checking it out to see if you can envision it as well as we were able to.

A tip, you can play this game on the 3DS at some Walmart stores on the display kiosk.

So, the practical, reasonable side of me says "its just a mix of coincidence and wishful thinking with a hint of unfortunate sound effects on Nintendo's part because there is one thing that my wife and I both agree on... that does NOT sound like a plumber walking on grass, and his butt IS suspiciously big and "padded" which would account for his very unnatural "waddle" as he shuffles around the level.. and then there's the OBVIOUS furry reference that Nintendo slipped in there when you capture a feather and POOF little Mario's magically sporting a full on Furry suit! Maybe there IS more to this than I origanlly thought. Lol.

So, check it out for yourself, and once you do, you can thank me for never being able to look at cute little Mario the same way again. And considering how much time I spent parked in front of my Nintendo as a kid in the 80s, maybe it had something to do with my unexplainable love for diapers. ;-)