LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Covert Baby

Covert Baby: chapter 1

Ellen Harrison lay asleep in her bed. She woke up to the sound of her cell phone ringing on the nightstand near the bed. She slowly leaned over, grabbed the phone while being groggy, and answered the phone.

Ellen said, "Hello!"

"Ellen it’s Joan Campbell I need you to portrait Langley, Virginia immediately."

"All right Joan I'm on my way"

Ellen made a mad dash to get ready, nearly tripping over her cat on her way to the shower. When she was presentable enough as she could in such a short amount of time, she set the house alarm and jumped in her car. She hoped the cop would be too busy to notice her speeding as she made her way to Langley. The CIA headquarters she was hoping this was her big break since she joined she's been on desk duty, gathering intelligence for domestic protection division (DPD) while driving. She flash back while she joined in the first place. It was after the 9/11 attacks from being from a patriotic family with her father's serving in the Army during Desert Storm. She always looked up to him and wanted to do something big like him, but with her petty size diagnosed dwarfism as an early child. She never thought she could be a CIA operative would only be in 3 1/2 feet tall and 60 pounds but she managed while boot camp was hard the most others. She aced hand in hand combat and firearms the highest inner class. She was also fluent in many languages, including Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Korean, and Chinese. Therefore, that was a head-up from the rest of her class too

However, many people still see her as a little girl with her petty size. If you look at her, you would see a little white girl with brown hair and blue eyes. You could kind of comparative with a toddler the way she looked with her size and chumminess. She finally arrived and went to meet Joan in the briefing room. She took a seat and waited for Joan to begin.

"Ellen, thanks for coming in immediately. We got a situation I think you can handle for us. We just got an Intel of known Russian terrorist. Ivan Minya who's has ties to the Al Qaeda terrorist group is developing a chemical weapon called death mist. If this chemical became airborne over a city. The mortality rate would be in the millions. Therefore, we must stop this immediately you will go undercover to infiltrate Minya mansion where Intel points to the bio lab located somewhere under the compound."

With the intelligence gathered. Ivan Minya and his wife Helina have been looking to adopt a baby since she is not fertile to have one. This gives us a chance for you to infiltrate you will go undercover and remain as their baby. Until you locate the bio lab and we will give you further instructions from there once you done that. You will report to JFK airport there be a private jet wait for you for your departure to Russia. Once you reach Russia you. You will meet with your Russian contact Gala she will set you up at the local adoption agency. We falsified some documents for your cover as a two year-old little girl who was visiting Russia with her parents that died in a car accident. This will be your cover for the adoption process. If all goes well, we may be able to stop this chemical weapon development."

"Once I have the Intel how do I communicate back with you if I'm going to be a baby?"

"You will be given this ABC bracelet with your name turn the first letter three times to activate the sensor to let us know you located the bio lab."

"Okay Jones"

I walked as the office after getting all the Intel from Joan I boarded the elevator and went to the parking garage for my ride to the airport. I was so nervous kind of sweaty and not known if I could really pass off this is being a baby, but a Know that this mission counted on me. Keep my cover. We arrived at the hangar where the private jet was waiting near the tarmac and I boarded the plane for a long flight to Russia.

to be continue

• Like 1

Interesting concept. It would be good to see more.

I hope this isn't too rude; is English your first language? Perhaps you only need to proof-read a little.

"I need you to portrait Langley, Virginia immediately" - I'm not sure what you meant by that at all.

Did you mean 'petite' when you wrote 'petty'?

Many of your sentences just aren't. Look over your writing. Too many errors in even the very best story make it difficult for others to enjoy.

Please take these as constructive comments - the story is worth writing well. The problems are not so major as to discourage your writing.

Sorry I got bad learning disability where can't type well so use a speechto text software and ginger to check grammar my read and writing level is that of first grader I have hard time make stuff so way need to sometimes.

Covert Baby: Chapter 2

We finally arrived in Moscow, Russia. While stepping off the plane there were a heavy snowfall with the ground covered in fine white powder. It looked like a winter wonderland. I could feel the cold Arctic breeze hit my skin like pins and needles as I look ahead. There was a cab park on the tarmac with the lights on sit in there I slowly walked towards it in a medium-sized white woman in her early 50s stepped out she had a brownish gray hair, green eyes and a little heavyset when I approached her she greeted me.

"Welcome to Russia Ellen, my name is Gala I'll be your contact during your mission here."

"Hello Gala nice to meet you."

We both greeted each other and she ushered me in the We started heading off the tarmac. It was a long drive through the slick streets of Moscow. We finally arrived at a large building with the words adoption Ark on the side. We both exited the cab and went to the back door into the building. It was dark and somewhat creepy with the lights flickering above as we move down this narrow hallway. She turned and opened the door and we entered into this large room still in the darkness I could see toys scattered around and cribs line on the wall with babies sleeping in them. We crept through the room quietly and entered into another room when she flicked on the light I could not believe my eyes. It was a baby changing area. There were two changing tables both had diaper pails for obvious reasons, each had a shelf stacked neatly with diapers in different sizes and there was a large closet. She ushered me to climb on top of one of I laid down nervous as she started to pull the strap across my chest and secure me to the table. She started to undress me as she got to the part where she was trying to pull off my panties. I tried to cover myself but she flicked my hand away and softly spoke to me.

"Ellen Honey, come down just relax, everything will be okay because I have to get used to this.

• Like 1

Haven't read the second chapter yet, but wanted to respond to you right away. I would encourage you to continue then.

If I had time to work on my own story ideas, I'd offer to help you by proof reading your work. As it is, I don't have time for many things I'd like to be doing and it would be an empty promise.

Don't let any detractors get you down. Continue to do the best you can and put it out!

• Like 1

Covert Baby: Chapter 3

I woke up with a baby crying would smelled a foul odor in the air. I knew right away the baby mess its diaper. I could not imagine me doing that but I knew sometime today I be doing the same. Since I pooped twice a day with the thought of that in my head. I felt nature calling my bladder for release. I sat there a few times trying to go at first nothing happened. As it was trying, again with a small push myself I felt the squirt the last time it gushed out like a flood. I felt relieved but gross. At the same time, I did the only thing I could do and cried as a baby Gala looked towards me sit there crying my eyes out and walked over to me and stuck her finger under my dress to check my diaper. She then lifted me up put a pacifier my mouth and turned carried me off to be changed. I felt horrified what I just did. She laid me down. Like the other night and as she started the process of changing me. First she strapped me to the table lifted my dress up some and started to untapped my diaper. She grabs my ankles as a baby lifted me off the changing table somewhat and pulled the wet diaper from under me, she grabbed the baby wipe and started the white me general like a mother's touch after she felt I was clean. She took a diaper from the top shelf slid it under me laid me back down on the surface after sprinkling me would baby powder and rubbing it in. She pulled the diaper between my legs and tape it shut. I was still bawling my eyes out as a baby after our deal. I went through it felt horrible and disgusting to me. She unstrapped me from the table lifted me up and stay in their rubbing my back all talking to me like a baby. So all the other chair covers would think, baby and just upset. Therefore, I will not blow my cover.

"Ellen Honey, you need to settle down, it will be all right sweetie, I know it felt yucky but you're all better now"

I started to speak like a baby for the first time in many years.

"No, not"

She said, "Sweetie, you'll be fine. I promise I'll know something that will help you settle down

• Like 1

Covert Baby: Chapter 4

It was a long drive, leaving Moscow into the countryside mommy had to change me a few times. We finally arrived at my new home. We entered through the main gate. The mansion was surrounded by large tall stone walls, with an iron gate and the guard what a guard post at the main entrance. There was a man standing there tall and muscular in full military turnout gear while holding an AK-47 assault rifle in his hands. I could tell from security that this place was highly fortified for intruders. The guard waved us through then we drove up a large driveway to a nearby garage sit next to her SUV with a jeep and camouflaged with a 50 caliber machine gun attached the top. I knew from the look of this place. It was going to be hard to move around.

Daddy mommy got out of the car and mommy came over and lifted me out of my car seat. She checked my diaper and felt I was wet.

"Ivan I'm going to change our daughter and show her. Her new room"

"Okay, honey, I got business to attend to. Anyways"

Mommy carried me the opposite direction daddy went. We went through a side door into a kitchen. They had stainless steel countertops and still with granite countertops and solid oak cabinets. It was the most beautiful kitchen. I have ever seen. As we're walking through the kitchen, I saw my high chair. It was pink with little flowers and teddy bears on it covered in white as we exited the kitchen. We came into a large main hall a large staircase covered in a red carpet as she turned and carried me up the stairs. We entered through a hallway as she opened the door to the left and switched on the light as I looked around there was a solid oak crib wood pink bed in with flowers and bunny rabbits cover and it in a little mobile would bunny rabbits to match. She brought me over to the solid oak padded changing table with matching fabric and laid me down all straps me in. She started to change me and went into the whole process as they did at the adoption center. First she pulled up my dress and started on tape my diaper. She grabbed me by the legs and slid it out from under me and started wiping me gently. Then she grabbed the diaper from the diaper stacker on the wall and slid a claim one under me then lowered my legs after grabbing the baby powder give me a light sprinkle and pulled the diaper between my legs and tape it shut. She unstrapped me and picked me off the changing table and set me in a playpen surrounded by toys and stuffed animals. After walking over and turn on a baby monitor and left the room.

I sat there in the playpen looking around my surroundings. It looked like an ordinary baby nursery everything was baby proof including it out. Let's and I could see the door handle had a child proof plastic cover the bar stood up playpen and cribs look hard enough for me to crawl out of with my small size just like a toddler. I figured my best option of the was trying to climb out of my crib during the night to search the compound for the bio lab. I crawled over and started playing with a little piano banging on it and making music while doing them mommy walked in surely and handed me a bottle.

"There you go. My baby girl mommy thought you could use a Baba sweetheart does my little baby girl have a fun you like your room sweetheart. You're such a happy baby"

I started talking baby talk to her and waving my hands in the air want her to pick me up. She gently lifts me out of the playpen and bounce me in her arms and rub my back as I nurse him my bottle. I felt so loved and cared for in her arms. She was so gentle and motherly to me like I was her precious gift. She continued to bounce me in her arms then set me down in my playpen to continue playing with my toys. She looked at me brush the hair at a my eye and spoke to me like the baby. I was.

"That you play nice sweetheart mommy's got things to do honey, "

"Mommy, you play."

"Now you play darling mommy play later would baby"

She left the room while sat there and played in my playpen the day which just as I thought it was like a baby. It included diaper changes, feedings naps and dinner. It was the most yucky is thing I tasted baby food was cheap he's and carrots the only thing that tasted good to meet with the bananas. I guess I was going to have to get used to the texture and taste of the food. After she got me changed for the night after my dinner and put me in my crib wound up the mobile and handed me a bottle and shut off the light I lay in my crib acting like I was going to sleep shortly later, she checked on me and stood in the doorway and looked at me and smiled then close the door and left to go to sleep. I laid in the crib sucking on my pacifier acting like still was asleep for I don't know how long but the room was quiet. When I felt everyone was asleep. I stood up in my crib and looked at the baby monitor and piled a few stuffed animals that were in my crib and climbed on top room to try to get over the bar. It was really hard but with my training with the FBI. It gave me a lot of strains I pulled myself over the rail while trying to hold from fallen on the floor. I did it would luck escaping my crib. I crept towards the door, standing on my tippy toes and squeezed the plastic safety peace trying to open it and turn it. I squeezed with all my might and slowly turned it but I got it open. I crept out into the hallway and slowly tippy toed down, it and down the stairs to the main entrance. I looked around trying to figure out where to go there was a shadow in the distance turned towards me. I tried to hide but it was too late. It was one of the guards, doing patrol he saw me walking up and picked me up and carried me back up the stairs I could see he was heavily armed like the last one I seen at the gate but he had a smaller type machine gun attached to him and a handgun in a holster on his side. I thought he was bringing me back to the nursery but he knocked on the door. I didn't know. I felt scared. It was mommy and daddy's room. The guard crept over while was still in his arms and gently nudged mommy. She turned around and looked at us her expression turned very angry. She thanked the guard grabbed me out of his hands and started to carry me out of the room towards the nursery while yelling at me and I started to cry like a baby scared

"Ellen Minya what are you doing out of your crib I should spank your little honey little girl."

While I was crying. I looked at mommy like I was begging for forgiveness quiver my lip. We got to the nursery she put me in the crib laid me down and pulled the blanket over me and yelled me. One more time.

"Ellen Minya I catch you at of that crib again. I will blister your little Hindy little one now go to sleep."

As I was crying she grabbed a pacifier clip my sleeper and pushed it in my mouth. She looks at all. The stuffed animals piled up she grabbed them all and throw them out crib in into the corner then storming out of my room still angry. While I cry through my pacifier with the last thought in my head as I cried to sleep knowing this was going to be harder than I thought seeing this place was like Fort Knox. . I finally cried myself to sleep into dreamland knowing I had to make a plan to survive this mission.

To be continued. I know this was a little fast with the day but I wanted to get to the part, and not drag it to where she starts to get into the mission somewhat if I went too fast. Let me know and I'll slow it down but I hope you like this chapter is there is still more to come. The plot will twist.

• Like 1

Covert Baby: Chapter 5

I laid my crib staring up at the net above me it was like a tent it would not budge or move when I pushed up. I was trapped mommy finally put this in my crib. The last time I tried to escape the third time this month. I thought I finally was able to get out and explore. It was during my nap time mommy puts me in the crib and gave me a bottle and left the room with the monitor on. As always I have laid my crib and formed the plan in my head and started to climb out of the crib and make a run for but as I was scurrying across the floor the doors flew open and there stood mommy. She picked me up and plopped me back in my crib as she yelled at me again. Like the last time but this time also gave me a small spanking and put me in the crib. I laid there crying myself to sleep. I woke up shortly seen a net like thing about me. I tried to push it as a way but it would not budge. I was trapped. Ever since then I have had no luck of escape I had to form a new plan. I continued laying there thinking about my last escape trying to form a plan in my head when it came to me I could do with their playtime. It was my only chance.

Finally mommy came in shortly and picked me up better my crib and brought me over to get changed. She has changed me. Like always remove my diaper wipe me and powder and me and tape and a new one on while playing with me playfully tickling my tummy and making me laugh. I slowly started to get into a routine like a baby normally I would get up in the morning mommy would change me then feed me my breakfast and then let me play until lunchtime. Normally I had a messy diaper after breakfast and I am changing before launch. After lunch I usually took my nap and once up from a nap mommy would change me. Let me play for a while until dinner time and use the I was in bed at a short time. What a warm bottle milk and with a fresh new diaper. It was like this every day. I sat there my crib claim of Mr. Scuffles my little stuffed puppy dog while sitting a soaks diaper as I was waiting for mommy to come in and change me eventually she came in and saw me playing with my doggie and picked me up as a crib and carried me over to the changing table. She laid me down and started the process of changing me. First secure me to the table and then unzipped my sleeper and pulled my feet free as I squirmed. She then on tape my diaper pulled it from under in their white me general generally and slid a new one under me and taped the new one-shot. She unstrapped me and took my hands out of my sleeper and picked me up and carried me over and set me on the floor as she went to the closet to pick out my every day close. She decided on a pretty blue dress with a pattern of flowers and some ruffles socks with Mary Jane shoes. She started dressing me after is fully dressed. She picked me up and bring me down to the kitchen for breakfast and sat me my high chair.

She tied up around my neck and went over to the fridge filled the baby bottle would orange juice and bring it over to me and put in my mouth. Then she fixed the bowl with the mushy baby cereal I got use the eaten she started to feed my mind breakfast as I seen daddy come and with the morning paper and sat down mommy stop feeding me and walked over and six daddy a cup of coffee. After you had his coffee. She finished feeding me wipe my face and she started to eat her bacon and eggs it looks yummy but I knew I would not get any I had the eat this gross mushy baby food. I felt like I was ready to gag, but I'm so used to it now, however I knew I would not get any big girl food for a long time to come. I just sat there and stared as my mouth watered at the juicy bacon and eggs on her plate. She shortly finish eating and then walked over wipe my face what all washcloth and took me out of my high chair and brought me into the playroom and sat me on the floor what all my toys and then pop some baby shows on the telly. She closed the door and left the room but I knew she could still hear me with the blinking baby monitor on a nearby table. There was a nearby event I'm working on a screw trying to get it loose it. It finally unscrewed and I live event open and in crawl then I slowly crawled through the ventilation system. All I could hear as my diaper crinkle as I crept through it slowly and quietly on all fours I came upon another event and looked through it was a weapon – there was an arsenal of assault rifles, grenades and all sorts a military weapon in the room. It looked like they were ready for an all out war I slowly crept event to another room, and open and I heard talking. It was my daddy and another man. I put my ear to the event and listened.

"Ivan. We almost got death mist ready, sir for auction to the highest bidder. We have done many tests but our first human subjects the former CIA agent that infiltrated us was a success. We stuck him in a glass booth and filled it with the substance his first reaction was a started to to cough. Then his eyes and nose started to believe as he spewed blood from his body out of his mouth. His organs were liquefying inside him like it was designed to do this was instant. Within seconds he was in a pool of his own blood. Lay as a corpse on the floor so the test was so successful we started mass production of death mist"

"Very well tell me what it is ready we will show those Americans the hand of God they will never forget those cowards who bomb others from afar, our first target will be the capital of Washington, DC where we will strike fear into them all."

"Yes. Ivan, very well. Al Qaeda stands by being ready for attack on those infidels . They are."

All I can do is listen to the vent with the horror in my mind that these two had planned this would make 9/11 look like a firecracker. To what was becoming a mass weapon of destruction that the world will never forget. If released after they stop talking. I scurried back out of the ventilation system to the playroom. I had to stop them at all cost and the back of my head as I sat there with my heartbeat and out of my chest with so much fear of being caught in facing the same fate as the agent who was caught before me.

To be continued

• Like 1