LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chastity Cage Training

Jennifer!

So, in a few weeks (first week in March) I'm going to be beginning a *long* period of enforced chastity. Like, weeks and weeks. Maybe even months. Total length of time is not completely defined. At any rate, it's going to be a LONG period of time. I love my girlfriend to pieces so I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also slightly worried that I'm not going to be able to handle it.

Basically, I'm asking for any tips and tricks that anyone either in enforced chastity or voluntary chastity has for resisting urges. I've just started a masturbation-culling training thing, where basically I'm going to practice not-masturbating for periods of time. It is going to be:

1/19-1/22

1/23-1/29

1/30-2/7

2/8-2/22

2/23-3/5*

On the last day of each period of non-masturbation, as you might've guessed I'm going to allow myself to masturbate. I figured this way I'm actually going for a specific date instead of just 'as long as I can'. Makes it more motivation based, and as such easier.

*The date my girlfriend gets into town and we begin. I'll be caged as early as possible in the week she's here, taking it off only when we're alone together so I can get used to it, and so we can figured out what is most comfortable and most secure, with her here before she leaves again.

And just so I don't get this comment, don't worry, I'm going to have a key in a lockbox with me. This way I'll be safe, but my girlfriend will set the combination so I cannot unlock myself without her consent.

So, anyway. Anyone have any tips? Things I can do to motivate myself? I really, really want to become resistant to masturbating by the time she's left me (and taking the key with her until she returns again.)

Since there are a lot of lurkers, I figured I'd give a slight update and ask a question!

First, the update: I'm changing my schedule slightly.

2/8-2/22

2/23-3/5

Changing it to:

2/8-2/14

2/15-3/5

As it may be obvious, I'm changing to the 14th (Valentine's Day) because my girlfriend and I are going to be having a Skype dinner/date, where ideally we'll end it with some mutual masturbation. Then, I'll go about 2 1/2 weeks without masturbating so that my next orgasm is when we are physically together again.

And my question: Would you lurkers, and others, be interested in me keeping a journal of sorts on my experience into this with my girlfriend? It'll be great to have somewhere to journal. Let me know!

• 3 weeks later...

For starters, are you a male? You have no personal information on your profile as to who you are. You show a female avatar, so the chastity wold throw some one off.

The total reason for using chastity is to control or deny the ability to masturbate or orgasm. It makes no sense to me that you would allow your self to remove the device once a week in order to masturbate to release your sexual urges from wearing chastity.

Makes no sense to me.

^My avatar is also female! It is Princess Peach as a baby! Jennifer, I think it would be much more comfortable if you used diapers en lieu of a chastity device, either a woman's chastity belt or a man's snake cage. If you are male, I would strongly urge you to reconsider as men get involuntary erections during the night. They make locking diaper pins, plastic pants, etc. The embarrassment of being diapered in public is nothing compared to getting a massive erection whilst caged, or your skin getting pinched!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've used a cb6000 chastity cage for sometime. The fit is very important, it needs to be snug enough to be unremovable but not too tight to causeproblems. You will find that you still get night time erections (or try to!) But they get less as the days pass. I have worn for 6 weeks non stop and nor found any problems, you soon get used to sitting down to pee, and wearing slightly looser clothes to hide the bulge of the cage!

Good luck and enjoy your time!

Having fooled around and played with a variety of chastity devices I would just as soon wear padded diapers with a LOCKING diaper cover.

The comfort level without pinching and snagging very sensitive irreplaceable body parts is paramount.

The best part about diapered chastity is why worry about hiding a bulge. It would be more important to hide the diaper.

For the dominate partner wearing the key controlling the diaper cover is much the same as the chastity device.

A diapered chastity would not stop the wearer from masturbation but that could be remedied very easily by the keyholder offering more

sever punishment i.e. Vicks vaporub/Ben Gay or Icy-Hot applied by a plastic mesh bag with small holes. If the diaper is not messed with

by massage or some sort of physical rubbing the small pouch worn under the diaper next to the skin will be intact - BUT in the act of

masturbation if the pouch is broken open and spread around the effect will be a situation that will be very unpleasant and can not be

stopped without removing the diaper cover and diapers. The key holder could also threaten to massage the outside of the diaper cover

to start the punishment. An alternate less painful but never the less revealing way to check on the habits of the diaper wearer is to

have the small pouch contain a colored staining dye. Try and explain that to the keyholder. Still yet another method would be to have

two wires with metal contacts that when an erection occurs the contacts would connect activating either a shocking device similar to

a dog training collar or a flashing lighted belt indicating that someone has been doing something that they should not.

So tight form fitting clothing would be out. More relaxed clothing would be in order especially to hide the diaper and its locking cover!

For a real nasty masturbator wearing a shocking device that activates when the diapered chastity wearer exceeds a perimeter established

by the key holder aka invisible electric fence. That would keep the person in check and if used in a house could keep the wearer from

using the toilet after all he is wearing his own personal porta potty and outside would keep him from wandering too far getting into mischief !

Also the keyholder could have a remote to call the person by signal and that failing activate any of the above electric devices !

Aside from the above the best chastity belt with the least complications of pain pinching as such is the heavy duty thong type that hide the

penis behind a metal shield and fit tightly against the pubic area with a cable or steel band with optional butt plug. The locks on these while

small can be quite substantial using a cylindrical key. Also these are extremely expensive and take a few weeks to make specific to the person.

I still prefer the locking leather shorts with internal penis pouch panel. These lock on at the back with rear zipper and one or two locks in

the front securing zippers allowing access to the penis panel and then 2 locks on the hem of the leg bands to prevent finger manipulation.

Since this arrangement is not worn with diapers using the loo requires the keyholder to be nearby. It would be possible for small pads to be

used in the pouch area but would make for a messy smelly garment. Neat in that these shorts can be covered with a loose garment like sweat pants

or if the keyholder decides to go out for a night on the town - the leather shorts would pass for just that leather shorts with a hidden secret !

The small handcuff - CB X000 types are all just novelty items with short term use in mind and the ever present skin pinching and possible small

cuts leading to bleeding. For the some the fitting can be quite challenging and the variable rings etc. leave much to be desired to achieve a

comfortable fit. Even then wearing tight fitting clothing can be problem and does not do much to hiding the bulging cage. It is just not possible

for most males to get that flat front feminine look.

The first few times one wears a chastity device it can be quite a thrill and for some quieting everything down to fit the apparatus on is a

difficult challenge using ice and cool wet towels and intense concentration. After you have been pinched or things slide out of control you

will realize that this is a cheap fleeting fantasy toy - my own personal thoughts not so humbly expressed. But it sure is one hell-of-a exciting

exercise in fantasy imagination.

KEYHOLDERS AND THE CHASTE:

Careful about using electricity around the groin area - only use low voltage low amperage and have an immediate circuit disconnect arrangement

Please Play Safe to come back and play again another day !

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...