LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Baby Cakes

"When the Cakes need a babysitter to watch their twin toddlers, Pinkie Pie decides to take on the task, but she soon realizes that she is woefully unprepared for the challenge and must think quick to keep the young children under control."

Has multiple diaper references, and even an AB scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olJCcyHAO-g&hd=1

I both a DL and love both "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" and I think its best if the two were kept an arms length from each other.

The cartoon show is enjoying a vibrant and accepted part of popular culture. The last thing I want is to associate it with any sexual fetishes.

Some screen caps from "Baby Cakes". They are quite cute..

7309d1326589339-my-little-pony-fim_diaper_1.jpg

7310d1326589370-my-little-pony-fim_diaper_2.jpg

• Like 1

Why would you bring DL and fetishes into this? MLP is a cute, funny, and innocent show aimed at kids. Pure AB play doesn't have anything to do with fetishes, it's a way to recapture the innocence of youth.

DiaperPony,

I agree with you wholeheartly.

Just keep in mind that for some of us, diapers can be a fetish thing. That's why, depsite what was going through my head in the episode, I'm conciously trying to keep the great show and diapers seperate.

Just keep in mind that for some of us, diapers can be a fetish thing. That's why, depsite what was going through my head in the episode, I'm conciously trying to keep the great show and diapers seperate.

Great!

@DiaperPony: If you think MLP is aimed at kids you are woefully mistaken. Kids can watch it and be entertained, sure, but

the show is more highly targeted at the 18-35 age group.

I understand what you're saying: The show can be enjoyed by a wide age range, and by any gender. But, the primary audience is definitely still kids (that's what I meant by "aimed at kids"). I wouldn't really want it targeting a higher age, because then the humor would tend to be more like SpongeBob, Beavis & Butthead, etc.