LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Shortages

Just wondering if anyone had been in contact with Secure or Bambino about the unavailability of their diapers? Bambino has been out of stock on the Bellissimo (which was kinda expected) and Secure has been out of stock of the XPlus for months now. I'm getting ready to place an order, and while I could order the bambino biancos instead of my usual XPlus' I have found that the Secure's lower tapes hold a bit better than the biancos. I was going to order bellissimos instead of the Xplus this round but apparently I can't get either. I realize I could contact them myself, but I figure someone here probably already has and I hate to bother customer service. Anyone heard from them?

If answering a customer's questions bothers a customer service staff, I wouldn't want to do business there :o Seriously, they want to hear from you. These are good people with full knowledge of the ABDL involvement with their products even if they may not openly want to make that admission for business reasons. Of course there's no need to mention this just to ask a question about diapers and that would probably be the best approach ;) . They'd love to increase sales to keep their own jobs viable so call them- I promise they will not bite your head off :) Then you can let us know what you've heard!

Bettypooh

It would seem to me odd if Bambino was averse to public awareness of their ABDL involvement given the meaning of the world "bambino". Would that not be like me having a company called "CuteBabydoll" and not wanting it gotten around that I have strong dealings with the ALG world

A.C. Medical, which has more useful ABLG items than you would expect does do a disclaimer. However, their drill is that by claiming to be stricly medical, and evetything there but one, from which they donate the proceeds to a medical charity, has an incon use, they get special tax breaks, especially for postage and customs, which they explain outright. It is up to the buyer to look at the items and draw her own conclusions