LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turned On By Babytalk

Guest diaperboykcmo

I just get embarassed, when I'm around a girl and she says somehting about a diaper lol. Yeah when she does the whole baby talk thing, I turn red!!

Sort of, not really though.

Only when I'm really aroused I sometimes use babytalk as another type of dirty talk(talking dirty) to get off to.

eg: "lets change your stinky poo/ soggy diaper" is kind of what I call babytalk in an arousing situation with used diapers.

But I hate being called baby names though or treated like a baby as I'm a DL, NOT AB.

Baby talk could really turn me on. Once a female coworker asked why she felt she was babysitting me. I really liked that! I think I realized I was uncomfortable, but did not know why. :)

Baby talk from a woman is definitely erotic to me, and I just melt when I hear it.

A female coworker of mine a few years ago said: "You should be in a diaper, because we don't need any accidents." I forget what prompted her to say that. I think it had something to do with some project we, and an adjacent group, were working on- but I remember being at a loss for words and aroused.

My wife occasionally says these kind of things too, and I melt into submission.....

No more details, other than yes, I also love baby talk from women. :smiley-baby-boy:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I agree my g/f works at a preschool and before she knew about me and diapers ect she would come home with a story about diapers or what she would be doing at work and I would just melt lol

Yeah I agree my g/f works at a preschool and before she knew about me and diapers ect she would come home with a story about diapers or what she would be doing at work and I would just melt lol