LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Platic Pants/Panties

DLHOOPZ

Most all of them are reasonably discrete. They do put their return address on the package however. I find that Comco is one of the most reasonable for what you get, but there are others that are just as reasonable: www.lifestylesemporium.com, llmedico.com, adultclothdiaper.com, plastic-pants.com, fetware.com (one of the best); etc. There are a ton of overseas places that sell excellent plastic pants. Go to your search engine and type in "plastic pants" and be amazed. If you just want cheap and it doesn't matter how functional (or for that matter, non-functional) they are, you can go to the warehouse catalogues: HarrietCarter, MilesKimball, places like that. You can get three for $10. Narrow crotch, weak elastic, tears easily, covers nothing, holds nothing, don't last long, depends on how careful you are. If they're only for looks, you're good to go. Even if you get only one pair, get something good and take care of them. Remember, you get what you pay for.

• Like 1

I like Fetware, the hi-back style, the best. Can get heavy or light fabric styles, lots of prints and colors, etc. Prices are in-line for the quality they sell.

The only problem I found is their snap on's, the bottom and top snaps are in the plastic fabric, instead of in the elastic, like Comco.

• 2 weeks later...

Got to give another thumbs up for Fetware - the prices are decent and shipping is in a plain box, envelope, etc. Remember you get what you pay for sometimes the cheaper plastic pants are just that ... cheap and will not last as long as the more expensive ones.