LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Really Know What Psu To Choose For My New Graphics Card I'M Getting?

I want to upgrade my shitty geforce GT220 1gb graphics card which won't run any modern games without terrible glitching and sometimes crashing the pc up.

PSU also needs to be changed as it's only a 400w continous OCZ modxstream pro 400w PSU.

Geforce GTS250 Eco 1gb looks a fairly decent graphics card as it's got an HDMI connection as well as the normal monitor connectors.

However it needs a min 450w continous PSU and needs min 24 amps on the 12v rail.

So need to also change my PSU, but which one do I get? Needs to be modular, I hate cables everywhere on the standard ones.

A few modular PSU choices are:

OCZ modxstream pro 600w (continous) and has 25 amps on the 12v rails.

Thermaltake Toughpower XT Series 575w(continous) and has 48A / 56A / 64A / 72A on the 12v rails.

Antec TruePower New 650w (continous) Modular PSU and has 25 amps on the 12v rails.

Corsair modular tx650m 650w(continous) and has 30 amps on the 12v rails.

I'm thinking the OCZ would be my best bet, but I'm not sure....?

I'm gonna make this really brief...your issue isn't your graphics card. Your "shitty" GT220 is...."better".... than my 8800GTS that I purchased back in 2007 and it runs the newest of games like a boss..only game it has ANY issue with is SWTOR and the problem, which I know for a fact through map/level design, is actually on their end.

You're thinking too much about this brother, follow the "KISS" rule, take a step back, and look at the bigger picture. :thumbsup: