LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Case Of Size Small Tena Classic Plus Diapers

I have a case of Tena Classic Plus Adult Diapers to give away to the first person who contacts me to pick them up or meet to drop them off. They are the cloth backed diaper not plastic backed. They will not be shipped out only picked up from me or dropped off somewhere nearby. I am in the Dallas, TX. area so if you are in this area and can use a case of small diapers these are for you. Contact me through PM here and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I don't check in everyday but will do the best I can to get back to you as soon as I have the time.

Again these are for pick up or area drop off no shipping of this case will be done. Mainly because I don't want to spend the time in line and I do not have a box to ship them in that doesn't say Adult Diapers on it. I also have a mix of other small diapers that will be given away with this case.

SoakedinIowa (now in Texas)

Well I have gotten no takers for these diapers in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and they are in my way so if no one wants them in this area they will be going to the Goodwill by the end of the week. I would like them to go to an AB/DL in the area but I understand that not many people wear size small so they may no be needed by anyone in the area. Happy New Year to all.

SoakedinTexas

That's a shame nobody has snagged them as yet, but I am sure someone will be very happy to have them at least for their intended use from the goodwill. P.S. Your name was changed :P

It is a mix of smalls, I don't know all of the brands but there are a good sample of other diapers. I can meet someplace between Dallas and Ft. Worth if you would like them.

SoakedinTexas

• 4 weeks later...

I still have some of the Tena small diapers left for anyone that wants them. I got rid of a portion of them to a nice young man in the area and I hope that they are well liked by him. If anyone else can use them that is in the area drop me a line.