LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Mommy Or Daddy In California Near Sf

Im A New Baby

Hello everyone. Im 28 adult baby and str8 living in california near sf. Im into baby world like everything about baby stuff i like meaning diapers, bottles, paci, bib, baby food, baby toys, and i miss the big stuff like crib, playpen, highchair. So im just telling everyone in cali bout my true feelings of baby world. Im interested in meeting a mommy to baby me but i doubt that will happen cuz i know its hard to find a mommy. Also im interested in meeting a daddy or even someone else even though im str8 because i just want to be treated like a baby again hope thats not weird bout me wanting to meet a daddy or someone to baby me. I hope to hear back from someone that would be interested in my interest. Im a nice guy and also shy person.

new baby boy.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Looking for a Mommy....and a Daddy...Poor Baby! It is such a pleasure to meet you...My name is Mami' Rita and I live in Sacramento, CA and am looking for a Family....Babies to take care of and you sound like such a treat sweetie. Please feel free to email me and we can maybe have a play date or chat a lil' more...Until then...hugs and kisses...and be good k :)