LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Xpost From Updates - 12/06 Female 1 Diaper?

Rock Rat,

When I first saw the 6 December 2011 Up-Date photo Female #1 my assumption was that is an Attends Breathable. I assumed the color of the damp disposable was light blue. Now that I have followed your link and studied the picture closer, I am not so sure.

First of all, the photo could well have originated in Europe. If so, they would not have the same North American Attends I wear. Second, the damp diaper is in shadow, so the real color could be white or violet. Should any of these conditions be true, then it is not an Attends Breathable made in the USA.

Sorry guys, but you got the new one. The 12/06 update had a female wearing a white diaper with a pink strip across the top with an outline of a rabbit on the front with the number 7. Its not an add-on strip as it was printed. It is below - DD if this violates anything let me know and I will remove the link.

pic.jpg

Oppps, Well that one was asked in another thread already so I just clickied the link provided. I do wish more people would post the pic then link anyway. So anyway it's obviously a size 7 diaper from some other country as Pampers is the only one that I know of that markets one here and that isn't it. :P