LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/Dl In Sacramento

turbox

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
On 12/7/2011 at 6:26 PM, turbox said:

Hello,

Im looking to meet other people in sacramento area that are AB/DL. I use to wear diapers when i was younger then i stopped but now i want to start wearing them again!

Hi my name is Michael, I am a gay diaper lover and live in Sacramento and 40 years old, happily married but husband and I are just really great friends never intimate, not interested in a relationship but would like to speak to people that are diaper lovers like myself. I used to wet the bed till I was like 9 years old but always loved and felt more safe and secure in a thick diaper and still wear diapers because I love the feel of them, I am into age regression and diaper discipline humiliation. My email is mifluff@gmail.com if you want to chat.

On 12/13/2011 at 5:28 PM, Papabear87 said:

Hey man welcome to the site. I just moved back up to Sacramento from San Diego. I'm really busy with the holidays and such but I'm always looking to make new friends that are into diapers. Welcome back to diapers and to the site.

Hi my name is Michael and I am a gay diaper lover and live in Sacramento. I am an adult baby and want to talk with people that have the same interest as me. My email is mifluff@gmail.com if you want to chat.

On 2/15/2014 at 10:53 AM, gdiaperbailey said:

I wear diapers all the time.916 288 5147 gdiaperbailey@yahoo.com

Hi my name is Michael and I am a 40 year old gay diaper lover and live in Sacramento and I am interested in taking with people that have the same interest as me. My email is mifluff@gmail.com if you want to chat. 

• 4 months later...

Hi I'm new to this it started out being medical due to a car crash now I wear them because I love the feeling of haveing someone change me and baby me but also be able to be sexual about it i. Looking for someone in Sacramento CA who can host and who will baby me and work upp to extream abdl 

• 1 month later...