LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need To Meet People - Mommy Needs Help/A Break

Red Barchetta

Hello, I an in the Moonachie area (Near Hackensack) and really could use some good friends.

As a second, equally if not more important, my Mommy really NEEDS some help from time to time, it's been pretty rough on her for quite some time. There are some health issues involved, but nothing really that major. Basically if you can change diapers, give baths, exc., there is also some medication to deal with, but it's easy. To some it up. Not too difficult, but some work - should be rewarding for someone that likes caring for over-sized infants.

Oh, I guess I have to tell you this too - - -- -- --- You see I'm not always just cute...This baby DOSE despite for the most part being an infant, act out quit a bit. That means you can't be afraid to use any sort of punishment on this baby. And sometime traditional things like time-out, spanking, exc just don't work. That's when you have to get a bit unconventional, forceful, and maybe even a bit "Meam" and use stuff like Ivory soap in the mouth, give caster oil to ensure a poopy diaper - then leave it on this baby dirty for a wile, or at your descression - give this baby a diaper rash to punish him (mommy has), put vinegar in a baby bottle for him, whatever.

There is lots more to tell, but better at that "one on one".

So the just of it all: Looking for friends and an occasional care-giver, that is not afraid to administer and type of punishment.

im not in the NJ area, just saw your name, I bet i know your favorite band......theyre probably mine too (check in my sig :P )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...