LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babying Yourself Alone Advice

sasunaru1234

Figure what you want. Just wearing a diaper or using it, feeding -bottle/sippy cup- or baby food, or adult food on a baby plate/bowl. Plan on how much time you have. First= LOCK THE DOOR!!! When I first started I'd just wear a diaper & watch TV. Later I'd use the diaper & have time to clean-up. Living on my own later I could layout diapers for the day/night; plan food (put bottles in the frig of chocate milk); put my toys in front of the TV. After work I'd get a bath & diaperup & play for 1-2 days.

Every now and then, wear a baby powder blizzard in your diaper!! And take fiber, so messing will be fun, and you won't but a cactus in your didie!

I could never get this concept...Seems to me that no matter what, there is nothing like some sort of a caregiver.

That being said - before some things became imposable for me - I would basically do everything as if I did have someone there to care for me, with a few exceptions. But - Well using diapers has always just been part of me life (school kin of bothered me due to kids being mean but not to bad), but clothing, bottles, whatever else you want.