LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Bellissimo Tearing In The Booty

Hi there! Recently got my first pack of the Bambino Bellissimo. Absolutely love them. Very cute and comfy. The only problem is they often tear right down the booty crack after a few hours. Dry or wet.

It is possible I just squirm to much when sitting down, or that I got a bad batch. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if it is just me.

Aside from that detail, which could be serious if it is consistent, these are a great diaper. They are so cute...

OMG!!!! I bought a sample of those and the first one I had on did that exact same thing!! I have not put the other diaper on yet. But I thought it might have been my snug onsie I was wearing. But the back side was not wet at all. So glad to see its not only me. I have had a diaper or two do that to me in the past but it was years ago.

I wrote them a while ago reporting this issue. I had also asked them about when they will be producing an extra-large diaper. They wrote be back about the extra-larges (don't recall what they said) but they neglected to respond about this splitting issue which was far more important. This product is so poorly made it has to be used with another diaper over them to catch the stuff that falls out. The first bag I got, about 1/3 of them were bad. The second bag. no splits yet but I have not been using these as often. I did suggest to Bambinos about switching back to the same plastic used when they first produced the original Bambinos - plastic which was thicker, stronger and more stretchy. I do hope they are listening. They DO hold a lot, but when you pull them on and feel a breeze right away, one does not feel comfident wearing them... Could be a real deal breaker!

I have never had this issue with any other Bambino products. The plastic on these is noticeably thinner. It seems to be a bag by bag thing as the first bag teared, second bag were all fine, but the 3rd bag are all tearing :(

I can't leave the house with these on since I am terrified a combination of tearing and accident will cause serious embarrassment. Also sending Bambino a message, will report results.

I have had no splitters, but have experienced about a 10% rate of the tapes stretching and then tearing off the back panel.... this is usually after extended wear and when they are swelled up - I guess a built in sign of the need for change, but awkward trying to walk around with a half undone wet diaper....