LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Samples For $3.50?!

http://www.caregiver...g/incontinence/

anyone looking to find their favorite diaper or experiment with different brands, check this out. you can order a sample pack of any diaper on their site (over 100 brands) and all you have to pay is the $3.50 shipping and handling! i was so excited when i found this out. think it's only in the U.S., sorry international friends :( anyway, just wanted to share, i see posts all the time with newbies asking for the 'best diaper' (and did it myself ;)) and thought it would be a great resource for trying stuff out :)

That's too much to spend for only 2 diapers, anyway...

That's average for samples. Companies ALWAYS charge more for them because they need to recoup the cost of selling and, usually, handling the packages in the first place.

If you don't choose to purchase samples, that's cool, but don't go into the Just Diapers forum complaining when you bought a case of diapers that doesn't fit or is an awful brand, as you could have avoided it.

That's average for samples. Companies ALWAYS charge more for them because they need to recoup the cost of selling and, usually, handling the packages in the first place.

If you don't choose to purchase samples, that's cool, but don't go into the Just Diapers forum complaining when you bought a case of diapers that doesn't fit or is an awful brand, as you could have avoided it.

I research sized before I buy. And since I don't use them, I can live with substandard diapers.

everyone gets hung up on price per diaper... I'd rather spend $3.50 on 2 diapers and find out I don't like them than spend $15 for 20 diapers and then find out I don't like them.

I have an extremely limited budget. I'd rather end up with a full pack of substandard diapers than pay way too much for way too few. Also, my standards are apparently quite lower than most other people on the site. I have no problems with Depends briefs, since all of the other options are either too expensive, or not plastic-backed. But I'm also the guy who didn't pay $20 per DVD when the Mad Max movies came out on DVD and and instead picked them up from the $5.00 bargain bin at Wal-Mart. And the guy who has more pre-owned discount games than new ones. When you don't have the money to spend, spending too much for samples is out of line. Sorry if that comes off a bit preachy, but that's the way I was raised.