LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Beginning

SexyInDiapers1985

In my introduction thread I promised to tell the story of how I got into diapers. Here it is!

About a month before Halloween me and my bf were discussing costumes. We had a party to go to and I wanted us to be in related costumes. He knew how much I loved being a brat and suggested I go as a little girl, and he could dress as my father. I loved the idea. We went shopping and found a cute bright pink dress for me. It had puffy sleeves, a pleated skirt and a big satin bow over the derriere. I picked up white stockings and Mary Janes for the complete look.

My bf got a pair of pants and suspenders that fit up to his armpits, and wore a thrift store button down with a pocket protecter. We found an old man wig with long grey hair and a bald top at a costume store, and his outfit was complete. The only way our outfits could get creepier was if he was dressed as pedobear.

A few hours before the party I laid out my dress with a sports bra for compression and a pair of super cute hello kitty panties. I have b-cup boobs and this sports bra makes me almost completely flat chested. I jumped in the shower and when i got out my panties were gone. I called out to my bf in the other room and asked him if he knew where they were. He told me "I dunno" and walked into the room. "I have a better idea anyway." He opened a bag on the bed and handed me a pair of white panties with frills on the butt. I thought they were cute and told him so. They looked big on me, but I tried them on anyway. They wouldn't fall off, but they were quite saggy. I told him as much.

"Oh, that's cause they're supposed to be worn over these." He told me and reached back in his bag. He pulled out a big white diaper. My jaw must have hit the ground, but when he smiled at me I smiled back. I would have never thought of that but I was intrigued. I didn't notice it at the time, but he later told me he was nervous as hell when he showed me that first diaper. It was a bambino, so he had done a bit of research before.

He told me to lay on the bed so I dropped my panties and did. We had babysat together in the past, so he diapered me the way he knew how. He took my legs by the ankle and lifted my bottom off the bed. He slid the diaper underneath me and laid me back down on it. It didn't quite lay flat so I lifted my hips back up and he straightened it out. He pulled baby powder out of his bag, but before he powdered me he graced me with a kiss down there. He powdered me generously and covered me with the diaper. After a bit of fumbling he had it taped securely in place, remarkably well for his first time. He picked my panties up off the floor and I lifted my legs so he could slide them on. He slid them up my legs and I lifted my diapered butt so he could get them up all the way.

I stood up and moved around, getting used to the bulk of my new underwear. It was thicker than the pads I was used to. I looked at my bf and he was looking back at me with pure desire in his eyes. I moved up to him and put one arm around his neck and one hand on his crotch. I felt his erection and whispered in his ear "My diaper's wet." After that I couldn't help but giggle wildly. He kissed the top of my head.

"You are so naughty." he told me. "Get dressed and we'll take care of that later." He moved away and started to get undressed so he too could shower and change. I turned around and bent over slightly.

"You gonna spank this naughty girl?" I giggle again. He swatted my bottom and said "Maybe later" with a wink. I barely felt his hand through the padding.

I finished dressing and did my makeup while he got ready. We went to the party and had a great time. I had too much punch and got a little tipsy. It was about that time I decided to surprise my bf and use my diaper as intended by the manufacturer. I was chatting with my best friend (the one I live with now) and tried to force myself to go. It took awhile but I finally relaxed enough to start dribbling into my diaper. I started to giggle again and she looked at me like I was crazy. I laughed harder and it really started flowing, but the diaper took it all in. When I was done I leaned over and whispered in her ear "I'm wearing a diaper, and I just wet myself."

Her mouth hung open until she said "Can I see." I looked around to make sure no one was looking and I pulled up the front of my dress. She said "Oh my god, let's go somewhere private." She took my hand and I followed her to a spare bedroom (my bedroom now). She set her drink down and squatted down in front of me and I pulled my dress up again. She pulled the waist of my panties down and looked at my diaper. "You really are wet. Do you need to be changed?" She looked up and me and winked. Being slightly drunk this sounded like a good idea, but I had no spare diapers with me, and I told her as much. "Wait here." she told me and disappeared.

She came back a couple minutes later with a dry diaper, powder, and baby wipes. I gave her a quizzical look, and she explained that my bf had packed a diaper bag for me. I had no idea at the time, but her and my bf cooked this up between them. She instructed me to pull up my dress and lay down on the bed. I followed her instructions and she quickly pulled off my frilly panties, exclaiming how cute they were. She undid my diaper, and wiped me down with her baby wipes. I keep myself shaved down there, so she was able to clean me quickly. I lifted my hips and she pulled the wet diaper out from under me and replaced it with a the dry one. More baby powder and she taped it in place. She had worked as a CNA during the summers breaks at college, so it was applied expertly. I lifted my feet and she slid my panties back on. I stood up and gave her a hug and a kiss as thanks.

I was sold on being diapered. I liked the feeling of wearing it, and the warmth of wetting it too. Being changed was fun. I just couldn't wait until later, when my bf would change me!

I wet my diaper and got my best friend to change me again before we left. I knew I would have to go on the ride home and didn't want to risk a leak. Sure enough, as me and my bf were being driven home I felt the urge to go again. I took his hand and placed in on my diaper as I let go. I put my hand on his crotch and let go. He was already halfway up, and when he felt the warmth spreading though my diaper he came to full attention! I leaned over and whispered in his ear "That's not the only kind of wet in my diapers."

It was short drive home, and when we got home he carried me into the bedroom like a little girl. He placed me on the bed and pulled my panties off. My diaper was opened, and even before he cleaned me off me his mouth was on me. That night was the first time I was fucked on top of a wet diaper, but definitely not the last!

After thoroughly fucking me that night, my bf put another clean diaper on me, "so I wouldn't wet the bed." The next morning I woke up and peed my diaper, and we had a long discussion about the whole thing. We dated for about another 9 months and diapers were a part of our sex life the rest of the time we were together. We parted on good terms, and maybe someday he'll be around to change me again.

Now if you'll excuse me, this recollection has made my diaper wet, and I need to go take care of that ;)

Archived