LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Favorite Thing About Being...

guys, we are awesome.

i've been thinking about this lately as i come to terms with my AB/DL lifestyle. i know that a lot of us struggle with our feelings about diapers and ageplay, and a lot of us wish we could indulge in that side more often. but all in all... there are awesome things about wearing diapers/being little, and there are awesome things about being a grownup, and we AB/DL's are the only people lucky enough to get the best of both worlds!

so, to remind ourselves how great we have it... what are your favorite things about being a grownup, and what are your favorite things about being little/wearing diapers?

my favorite things about being a grownup: drinking soda and 'adult beverages'. being a mommy to my daughter and watching her grow. the satisfaction of knowing i pay all my own bills and support myself by working hard. having boobies! dressing up in sexy clothes, and sexy panties/lingere. the internet, yay internet! having intellectual conversations about life and the universe. making money and shopping for things :P not having a bedtime. watching R rated movies/reading whatever i want. and sex, sex is pretty awesome.

my favorite things about being little: fruit snacks... i could eat so many fruit snacks. my binky, i never thought i'd want one before but i got one out of curiosity and now i'm obsessed. cuddling my stuffed animals. the smell of my baby blanky when it's freshly washed. :) drinking out of a sippy cup, don't ask me why i like it, i just do! how cute i feel in a diaper. and reading fairy tales/watching disney princess movies. and coloring in coloring books.

how many "normal" people can say they get to do all those things and enjoy it? being an AB/DL is pretty great if you ask me!

I like a lot of the same things you do as an adult. Adult beverages and soda whenever I want. Supporting myself. Sexy panties & lingerie. Intelligent conversation. Shopping. Basically it all comes down to autonomy.

When dressed in diapers I do tend to act a bit younger. I like stuffed animals and footy pajamas. I wear cute panties over my diapers, although I wear cute panties as an adult too. :)

The best part of being a grown up besides the usual perks is my career, oh, and video games. My profile picture reflects my interest in my career. I figure no one knows what it is, because no one has mentioned a thing even when the topic was brought up, lol, or maybe some people know and are too shy to say anything.

Now the best part of being little at least from my perspective is that feeling of being loved and cared for. It is an intimacy and closeness I could never dream of in a normal relationship. Walls are brought down, and yet somehow, you feel more content then ever.

guys, we are awesome.

i've been thinking about this lately as i come to terms with my AB/DL lifestyle. i know that a lot of us struggle with our feelings about diapers and ageplay, and a lot of us wish we could indulge in that side more often. but all in all... there are awesome things about wearing diapers/being little, and there are awesome things about being a grownup, and we AB/DL's are the only people lucky enough to get the best of both worlds!

so, to remind ourselves how great we have it... what are your favorite things about being a grownup, and what are your favorite things about being little/wearing diapers?

my favorite things about being a grownup: drinking soda and 'adult beverages'. being a mommy to my daughter and watching her grow. the satisfaction of knowing i pay all my own bills and support myself by working hard. having boobies! dressing up in sexy clothes, and sexy panties/lingere. the internet, yay internet! having intellectual conversations about life and the universe. making money and shopping for things :P not having a bedtime. watching R rated movies/reading whatever i want. and sex, sex is pretty awesome.

my favorite things about being little: fruit snacks... i could eat so many fruit snacks. my binky, i never thought i'd want one before but i got one out of curiosity and now i'm obsessed. cuddling my stuffed animals. the smell of my baby blanky when it's freshly washed. :) drinking out of a sippy cup, don't ask me why i like it, i just do! how cute i feel in a diaper. and reading fairy tales/watching disney princess movies. and coloring in coloring books.

how many "normal" people can say they get to do all those things and enjoy it? being an AB/DL is pretty great if you ask me!

Very much agree with you on this. from me i love falling asleep watching cartoons and drinking from my bottle, although i havent tried a sippy cup yet. Some times "normal" ppl dont know what they're missing out on. Glad to hear you have embrace your life style ^_^

For me, I get to combine diapers and grownup things because I'm in a wheelchair. When I go to a bar or concert with friends I'm diapered. My friends think I'm a genius because I don't have to wait in line for the bathroom.

When I'm in baby mode I love having my paci in my mouth and not having a care in the world. I would like to find somebody to share that with, who could baby me from time to time.

As an adult, I love spending time with my family, being a great dad, husband and partner. I love my job, really, I do. I love the finer things in life, drinking great wine, travel, concerts and good food. Life as an adult is pretty awesome.

As a toddler, I love the comfort and security of being in my diapers and not having to worry about any of the pressures of life. Putting on my footed pjs over my diapers and knowing I can go potty in my pants. Sleeping in my diapers and wetting my bed. Having my diapers changed with my legs up and the smells of baby powder and lotion. Heaven.

My favorite part about being an adult is independence--the fact that I can get in my car and drive where I want, can shop for myself, and work toward my own goals. I also love being able to drink (though not all the time) and having great, intelligent conversations.

My favorite part about being diapered (and occasionally little) is the sense of intimacy and release. To know that I'm not in boxers and can just relax at night with a diaper while I'm in bed. Since I diaper up late at night when everyone else has gone to bed, I like to just lie in my room with the lights off, half-dreaming and totally secure.

Being an adult: best part is driving and the freedom of the open road! Best part of living on my own (despite from private grant) not having to hide ABDL things, only needing a Bachelor's discretion.

Best thing about my AB side: panic and stress become irrelevant. It makes it easier to be a grad student. I remember so stressed out i wanted to (Sierra Hotel India Tango) my pants! Because I was overwhelmed to school. My meditation has dealt with stress. When I use diaper (and pacifier) I feel like a baby, and stress is irrelevant to me!!!!! Wetting diapers and getting soggy is awesome!!!

...Being a DL: Wearing diapers, but keeping the benefits of being an adult.

...Being diapered: The comfort level and general lack of stress. Being able to sleep better at night because of these factors.

...Being a furry: Critters are more expressive than humans. They can rely on body language to get a point across better than a human can. It helps a lot with my writing projects.

...Being a writer: It really helps me vent frustrations and generally unload my mind. I have a fair amount of creative impulses and it feels really good to have an outlet for them. I've created entire universes through keyboard and pencil/paper. Ironically enough, my writing pencil is actually a mechanical drafting pencil. But I can't draw to save my life, so I write.

...Being a country boy: As the Alabama song goes: "I was born country, and that's what I'll always be. Like the rivers and the woodlands, wild and free." The country life is in my blood and my soul. There's a freedom to living out here that city and town folk likely can't understand... It's part of who and what I am.

...Being a lucid dreamer: I have control over my dreams. No matter where the dreams lead, I can take control and keep them from getting out of hand. Or just release control and see where they lead. I have the capacity to alter any dream when I don't like the direction it takes. To completely eradicate nightmares, or play God with the dream world. To shape my visions and bring the worlds of my stories to life. To test and modify narratives before writing them out.