LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers, Beer, And Doubling Up

iv padded up with way to many different combos of diapers in life while drinking a six pack an a few beers. just want to say the most impenetrable combo i have found is a ABU size medium on with a whole ton of slits in the back front and sides and a abena super dry x-plus size large. thick and absorbant========cant hardly walk.sat in them over 24hrs before...just keep cutting the bottom and layering up with abenas ;)

wats everyones favorite combo and how many people love to drink beer and sit around in a wet mess for hours?

I actually prefer wearing one singles nappy and changing regularly, I find more enjoyment changing then spending hours wet....

Me too! I also find that whether or not I can get the tapes on straight is a good way to tell if I should slow down.

Too drunk = leaks

That's how I did in my first batch. Only had a limited amount but, ended up just sat around drinking beer after I'd worn the first for a little while doing some basic shopping and changed. Yeah, ended up getting lazy and a li'l drunk, the second one (Actually, the one in my profile pic, just realised that!) leaked like hell. I think for times like that, extra measures will be needed!

Diapers and vodka for me tonight. Weeeeee.

there will be a lot more weeeeee tomorrow if you're hungover :P

as for me, I usually wear a boosted secure Xplus or abena M4 when drinking