LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Explain This To Someone?

I have a tremendous urge to nurture an AB girl. This is difficult for me to explain, but I will give it a shot. I love the idea of completely taking care of another of the opp. sex in a roleplaying scenario and to a good degree outside of roleplaying. Spoon feeding, diaper changing, etc. Conversely, I think I too would enjoy most of these things. It is partially sexual for me, but I just feel a huge need for nurturing and being nurtured. What am I? How the hell will anyone understand?

I personally have no desire to nurture someone else but I have a big part of me that likes to be nurtured. When I told my gf I figured she would immediately become freaked out. We have been together three years and we have been through a lot. I told her a little over a month ago and she accepts it and knows that sometimes I just need to be cuddled and held etc. I think everyone is capable of adapting to the role for their significant other. My gf is really accepting of it because it really helps me on an emotional level- if I approached this as a sexual thing she would have been freaked out. For me its not sexual.

How will you approach it? Easy- look for someone who seems to want this then slowly go from the 'innocent' aspects into the deeper things and see how she reacts. Or place a personal ad and dig through the garbage of all the replies to hopefully find at least one person who is being real. There are people like you are looking for in this world. I'm not into the depth you speak of, but I do love feeling deeply cared for by someone who will shield me from the bad things in this world and who will take loving care of me no matter what, nurturing the good in me and restraining the bad. Just as you need someone special, someone special needs you too; you've just got to find them- that's the hard part. When that happens the rest will be easy.

Bettypooh