LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cracked

http://www.cracked.com/funny-6589-adult-babies/

I love cracked.com, but this one seriously irritated me.

If you want to make a few cracks at the AB/DL community, whatever, I have a sense of humor, I poke fun at myself... but this was just seriously ill-informed.

Luckily most of the people who commented called them out on it, I added my own two cents in there under 'kafda'... might be nice to have a few more people add some intelligent, well-spoken comments about how the AB/DL community is largely normal ;)

Anyway, just wanted to share.

Wow, this author got deservedly lambasted for being ignorant. I think that was the most enjoyable part of this article. Like one commenter mentioned, it would be one thing if the author made some legitimately funny remarks, but it comes across more as a "look at these stupid freaks" article. Unfortunately some commenters are just as ignorant as the author. One posted "It IS the largest and most popular for all the kinks out there." He then goes on to claim that many historical figures were infantilists without providing any proof.

On another note, these kinds of articles are why I'll never post any photos of myself.

All I have to say is that robinthebear, whoever they are, should please refrain from posting as if they are one of us. People EXPECT Cracked to be asinine and dumb but a person being asinine and dumb in self-proclaimed representation of the ABDL world is just annoying.