LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriends Sisters Baby

" My Girlfriends Sisters' Baby "

( CHAPTER 30 )

As Beth, Elly and Dr. Jessie leave the exam room, my mind was running at top speed and what seemed like, in circles. For the life of me, I couldn't even begin to comprehend what the big problem could have been that Dr. Jessie was referring to, was there some legal line we all crossed with my fantasy, I was totally confused, and concerned, and as I laid there pondering what it could possibly have been, Miss Nursey ( her real name according to her name tag was Candy ) brought me back to reality when she started to unpin my diaper and said to me in a baby-talk'ish kind of voice, " Let's get that yucky, ole stinky diapey off of you and get you smelling all baby fresh you lil stinker ".

She quickly goes about the task of changing my diaper as if my size and age have no more meaning or concern to her then would that of a baby being changed. Once she has me in a clean diaper and plastic pants, she expertly re-snaps my onesie, then snaps the legs of my over-all's, and as she helps me sit up, she gently pulls my t-shirt down, makes sure my shoes are still on properly ( Giving the bells a little tap so they jingle ), then helps me off the exam table. I stand there, patiently waiting for her as she gathers up my dirty diaper and plastic pants, putting them in a plastic dirty duds diapey bag, then, putting the plastic bag in my diaper bag, along with the empty baby bottle I had finished earlier, once this is done, she puts the diaper bag over her shoulder and takes my hand, leading me out of the exam room and down a long hall, to a chair just outside of Dr. Jessies office.

Miss Nursey softly knocks on the door letting Dr. Jessie, Beth, Elly, and now, Kim, know that I'm sitting outside waiting for them. Beth comes out and takes my hand, then leads me into the office and has me sit between her and Kim, what I was about to hear, would not only leave me stunned and shocked, but would also scare and terrorize me, especially if everything that Dr. Jessie said was true and would actually happen.

I was told to please remain silent and hear Dr. Jessie out, and regardless of what I heard, to please be patient until she was done talking. Once I agreed ( What could I possibly do, it wasn't as if I had any choice, what with sitting there in a diaper and dressed the way I was ), Beth smiled and squeezed my hand, then gave me a little pat on the inside of my leg as Dr. Jessie started explaining, what exactly, our BIG PROBLEM was.

Dr. Jessie : I'm truly sorry if I didn't explain the urgency in my phone message to you over the weekend, pertaining to the special formula I created. The formula was only supposed to be administered for a period of 48 hours, that would have given you the effect you required, as to Little Robby here not being able to control his bladder or his bowels, every time he ate or drank anything, for up to a week, causing him to have no more control over his bodily functions then an infant, requiring him to be kept in diapers 24/7.

From what I've observed here today, it would appear, the formula worked far beyond anything that we could have expected, the primary reason for that, and Robby, I am so sorry to have to tell you this, but before I tell you, I have some paperwork for you to sign, the paperwork, will basically release myself and my office from any and all legal responsibilities or claims. There are also papers for you to sign, naming Beth as your legal guardian and giving her the Power of Attorney so she has access to all of your legal and financial responsibilities.

I sat there trying to absorb everything I was hearing, and as Beth pushed the paperwork towards me, she smiled and said, " It's ok baby boy, trust me, you're about to live your utmost fantasy, to an extent you never thought was possible, you just need to trust me and sign these papers, for Dr. Jessie, and, for both you and me. As I hesitated, Beth squeezed my leg and smiled at me, then said, it'll be ok baby boy, you'll see. I went ahead and signed the papers and as soon as I did, the attitude in the room literally changed, dramatically, it was like it went from serious and solemn, to joyful and humorous, all of a sudden, Kim stood up, walked over and gave me a kiss on my forehead, then Elly did the same, and finally Beth did also.

Dr. Jessie seemed jubilant, excited and overjoyed, as she shuffled the paperwork, then placed it into a manila folder, she said, " Beth, if you and Kim want to keep him on the formula, even after what I have told you, then I'll also need for both you and Kim to sign release papers, plus, I'm going to have to tweek the formula a tiny bit, so perhaps we can avoid that possible side effect that I told you about ".

Dr. Jessie ten turned to me and said, " Robby Baby, what I am getting ready to tell you might be a bit shocking, but then again, after hearing what Beth, Kim and Elly told me about how well you adjusted to toddler life, this just might be good news and not bad news for you. The formula you have been drinking, was only meant for a maximum 48 hour intake, you on the other hand, have been drinking this formula, up to 4 to 6 times a day, for up to the past 96 hours, causing you to have no bodily function control, and as you well know, the formula has worked beyond our expectations, unfortunately Robby, the amount of formula you have consumed, has left you permanently incontinent, you are and will remain both urinary and fecal incontinent, indefinitely, or until I can find a way to reverse the effects of the formula.

This new formula I concocted, and have labeled a rejuvenation formula, will not only keep your bladder and bowels flowing smoothly and freely, but will also create a mild and permanent swelling of the tongue, nothing that would be dangerous or life threatening to you, but enough so, that your speech will be impeded, similar to that of a toddler, you will also feel a deadening numb-ness in your hands and feet, making it literally impossible for you to hold anything small, such as a pencil or a pen for writing, and will also cause you to walk funny, due to the numbness in your legs and feet, combine all of these behavioral patterns together, and, toss in the diapers and baby clothes you wear, from an outsiders point of view, you are going to appear to be no different then an 18 month old, in almost every aspect, other then your size and mentality. You will understand and know, each and everything that is being said and done to you, but like an 18 month old, you will not be able to express yourself other then by crying and talking baby gibberish.

In anticipation of you signing the documents today, Beth submitted your resignation to your job and Kim and Elly have contracted for one of the rooms in her home to be converted to a Big Baby Boy's Nursery, Beth and Kim have also signed an agreement with Miss Dani and the nursing home to have you there on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of every week so their nurses aides can be certified in Diapering 101, this will be a year to year contract based on your progress with my new formula and if Beth and Kim decide to try and re-potty train you. The money you make from the nursing home and your percentage from my formula when I go public with it, should be enough to keep you and Beth set up for the rest of your life.

As I sat there, listening to Dr. Jessie, I felt a familiar warmness slowly oozing into the seat of my diaper, and I knew, me sitting there messing my diaper, knowing it wouldn't be long before I would still be able to talk like an adult, or even write or walk like an adult...................

IT OCCURED TO ME WHILE i SAT THERE MESSING AND WETTING MY DIAPER AS BETH, KIM, ALLY AND DR. JESSIE ALL SMILED, LOOKED AT ME, AND WRINKLED THEIR NOSES, ALMOST IN UNISON, THAT I WAS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE................

MY GIRLFRIENDS SISTERS BABY !!!!!!!!!!!

THE END

• Like 1

A long and winding road, but one well worth travelling - both for us the reader and for our hapless hero. Oh, and for Beth, her sister and all her friends as well!

It would be fun to go out another 6 months or so and see what's happening with Baby Robbie, Dr. Jessie and her formula, and some of the other characters as well, but this is a wonderful conclusion to the story as it is.

Thanks for all the time spent in writing it.

Actually, I was planning on writing a true story about meeting my online mommy for the first time in Las Vegas, then a follow up when I met and stayed with her and one of her freinds in Oklahoma City for 9 days, both experiences were truly fantasies come true, Not sure when I'll actually write this, but am certain that this will be my next venture.

Thanks for the support and feedback...........BooBoo

Thanks so much for a great story. I know it must have been a lot if work and I'd just like to let you know how much all of us appreciated it.

It was one of two stories I regularly followed and both are done. Now I have to find some new ones.

Thanks again!

• 10 years later...
On 1/14/2022 at 2:41 AM, keith60 said:

please fininsh  the story

1. You’re commenting on a decade old post.

2. You’re literally commenting on the final part. It’s a finished story.