LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Taxes

I get mine through the company that I sued and as part of the settlement, they have to pay for the supplies I require for the rest of my life. Every 90 days I am required to go to a doctor of their choosing to verify that I am still in need for them, but I have not had to go for over 2 years now since they understand that it will never go away. At first they tried to push me to use a bag but they understand why I hate using those(which I do use on occasion when I don't want to wear), and they had me pick out what I want, and they have a shipment sent every 90 days to my house already paid for.

My son's are the same way but through my wife's insurance policy and they to are shipped every 90 days automatically, and getting verification for them is easy, since the wife is a doctor and is his physician, so she knows he needs them.

I think yoju can submit for a reimbursement to your HSA, just go to their website, fill out the form and submit the form and the reciept from the purchase and they will cut you a check for it...

All I have to do is write the check on my HSA account. They don't have to approve or submit anything. The HSA bank doesn't need to be involved.

Guess I'll have to wait and see what info is provided by my FSA, seems like it should be similar to the HSA.

The FSA provider really doesn't have a stake in the money, so I guess it will be based on their interpretation of the tax code.

Perhaps I will find a sheet on the web, laid-out to check off various possible expenses. In this form it would be easier to have a DR. sign off the list rather than having to write a Rx for several items. Of course my provider may demand a RX only as documentation. It will be the first time I have had it so we'll see.