LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Have And Have Not

There is a world of difference between a friend and an acquaintance. I have two true-blue friends who I don't get to see much of, and one who is probably equal to them but we haven't gone through any trials together so I can only guess how far he would go to hang on to me in bad times. My best friend of 23 years has been dead a couple years now and I doubt I'll ever meet his equal. My acquaintances are several and wouldn't be able to handle the entire real me so I don't expect it of them. The third friend I mentioned above became such by surprising me in coming forward to support me when I didn't expect it. You have to understand the difference and what it means. True friends are forever, good friends may come and go in your life, and regular friends are people whose path in life is along yours till the next turn comes for either of you.

You also have to understand that other people have problems too so that may affect the way they deal with you at any given moment. When I am depressed I cannot handle being the 'comforting shoulder' for anyone until I get through the episode. My friends understand that, my acquaintances don't. They also understand that I have a need for that comforting shoulder myself more often than most so they make time for me when other friends and acquaintances don't.

It all goes with depression, and yes it sucks. But don't let one or two instances like this make you give up on someone, and don't call on them only when you need them- be there when the opposite is true. That's what most people need from their friends- someone who is always there within reach and a part of their daily life. Back when I drank I was the life of the party and got invited by everyone everywhere. Once I changed my life they changed how they saw me and the invitations rapidly dwindled away. Now I rarely get invited to anything beyond family functions. Oh well, whatever. I know my worth, I know who I am, and if someone doesn't care for that it's their choice and their loss at least as much as it is mine if not more. When they need me and call I will show them what a true friend is- maybe they will come to learn from that. If not there is a world full of other people and some of them are bound to be friends I haven't met yet so I keep trying.

You may not always see us but there is always someone who cares

Bettypooh

Honestly i was in your same position a year ago. then i realized that it was nobodys fault but my own.

i saw all my friends hanging out and having fun with each other, so i felt left out and got desperate (a dangerous emotion) and

it sorta clouded my decisions and put out negative vibes. which made them not want to hang out with me even more. then i realized

that because of this, nobody wanted to chill with me, because i was unchill. i honestly had to change who i was and how i expressed things.

and now, well that same group of friends are now my best friends, and in some way they already were beforehand, i would take a bullet for them

and they would do the same for me. i have never been this close to anybody before as friends in my life. straight up bros. we also started smoking

alot of weed, do that also. because it helps break down your ego, see things in a different perspective, and then you can change them and yourself for the better.