LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/Dl Movie Idears

Yvhuce

If anyone's been paying attention to my posts in various dream related topics, you'll know that I have some really weird and sometimes downright crazy dreams... This topic is inspired by one of them. I recently had a dream that combined a couple of my favorite subjects: Werewolves and women in diapers. This has sparked an idea... Or "idear" for those of us us of the redneck persuasion... What sort of weird/funny AB/DL movies do y'all think would be cool, nifty, fun, etc? You can go into as much detail as you'd like. But please, keep within the format of "title" (what the movie's called), "the basis" (the basic idea, if it's part of an existing francise, etc.), "the story" (basic idea of the plot, be as detailed as you want), "why I'd like to see it" (why you'd find it appealing). It doesn't matter how realistic or unrealistic the ideas are.

Yvhuce's Idears:

1: The title: "The Howling, part (whichever one's next): The Diapering".

1a: The basis: This one would be a rare one in the series that would have continuity with a previous one. Specifically, it'd be a sequel to The Howling III: The Marsupials.

1b: The story: The daughter of the russian werewolf and the researcher has grown up and is into adult diapers because she wasn't diapered as a baby. She uses her pouch as a diaperbag. Ends up with AB/DLs getting the kind of positive recognition the were-thylacines ended up getting.

1c: Why I'd like to see it: A: Pro-therianthrope movie. B: Pro-AB/DL movie. C: Purdy Australian woman in diapers. D: Were-thylacine in diapers (c'mon... tell me that wouldn't be hilarious and awesome at the same time). E: Sequel to one of my favorite movies. F: There needs to be more were-thylacine movies.

2:The Title: "Diaper Wolf: Monster Slayers".

2a: The Basis: The dream I mentioned. Diapered female werewolf. Another Pro-therianthrope movie. Action/comedy without all the stupidity they put into modern comedies. Real comedy put in, instead. Think "high-budget Army of Darkness" with werewolves and diapers...

2b: The story: Purdy AB/DL woman becomes werewolf, joins other AB/DLs who're monster hunters. Kicks much ass. Exploding vampires ensue. Many explosions and much gunfire and non-martial arts close quarters combat against various types of evil monsters and bleeding heart liberal evil monster sympathizers... Also a few politicians taken down, for good measure.

2c: Why I'd like to see it: A: AB/DL action movie. B: Female werewolf in diapers. C: Explosions, gunfire, car chases, fighting, all around goold ol' action movie stuff. D: No romance (romance in movies sucks!). E: Vampires, zombies, bigfoot, cupicabra, mothman, etc. suck! The only good monsters are shape-shifters. F: Liberals and politicians suck! G: Martial arts is overused in modern movies. I miss good ol' fashion "beat the crap out of it with a fence post" action movies... Or "let the werewolf maul it" movies... H: I haven't seen a move where a werewolf slashing a vampire caused them to combust, but I like the idea from Sleepwalkers (housecats make the cat people-vampires combust if they scratch them). I: This would very much be an a proper action comedy. I really hate all the "stupidity is comedy" crap they're putting out nowadays. I miss laughing at comedies...

3: The Title: "AB/DL: The Action Movie"

3a: The basis: An action movie with AB/DL leads. Not a comedy. Serious action movie. No romance.

3b: The story: Badguys are up to something bad. An AB/DL couple gears up and takes them down. Lots of violence and explosions. An epic car chase. Total decimation of the badguys. Much ass kicking The guy doesn't have to get the girl, cause he's already got her at the beginning. Ends with the door to their nursery closing. No one points out their diapers.

3c: Why I'd want to watch it: A: AB/DL action movie. B: No romance. At least, not onscreen. Romance gets in the way of action movies. It just doesn't belong, unless it's the guy getting the girl at the end. C: It'd be interesting to see a movie with something like the main characters wearing thick diapers under their clothes and none of the other characters in the movie ever mentioning that. Or it getting in the way of their ass kicking abilities. That would totally screw with people's minds (that in and of itself can be fun). D: We need more real action movies. E: Explosions, shootouts, car chase, fights. In other words: Total Awesomeness. F: There is no F. If you don't think the movie's awesome at this point, you have either really bad taste in movies, or or have no pulse...

I almost like the idea of number 3. But I would like a little bit of nappy/ diaper related content nevertheless. It doesn't have to get in the way of the story or anything, just normal everyday things that happen to wearers. Without pointing them out, so as to keep the 'mind-screwing' intact. I'm thinking of things like grabbing the changing bag when doing a runner, changing on the passenger seat and then getting into a car chase and throwing the used one out of the window at the guy with the gun in the chase car; 'follow that woman with the wet patch!' and the likes. But not making an issue of it, as if it's normal like having brown hair. I think that'd be funny. It would probably make the plain vanilla action movie 10 minutes longer, but what an improvement (in my opinion; the general audience would probably freak out, good for them).

I envision True Romance, IN DIIIIIIAPERS!* instead of IN SPAAACE!

This should go on TVTropes, really.

Seen 'The Secretary'?

While that would be funny, it would completely undermine the "no one even notices" aspect that makes my version funny. It's funny because no one reacts to it. Like when there's a clown in the group of people on the People's Court, and Harvey doesn't ask the clown any questions. You're more than welcome to give your action comedy a proper entry, though. The idea of the topic is exactly to have people work up their own movie ideas. I think yours has promise. But more as an action comedy.

And no, I haven't seen "The Secretary".

OK, there is the difference between ignorance* (don't see the nappy) in your movie and indifference (see it, but don't find it unusual) in my movie.

And no, I won't give it a proper entry; I'm not a novelist and would not like to force my scratchings on the readers here. :thumbsup:

The Secretary was more an example of the indifferent tolerance approach; watching the film, I found nothing exceptional.

It ain't furry, though, so see it as an educational example, not as exhilarating entertainment.

*not in a bad sense, in the "unaware of something"-sense.