LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any One From Indiana

Guest USAF1

Guest babydiaperchuckie

I'm not from Indiana, but I'm from Louisville, KY. Just across the river from you. Drop me a line if you want to chat.

• 11 months later...

Quick questions to you guys from Indiana. Does anyone know where they can physically buy Attends diapers in the Indianapolis area? Any suggestions would really help.

Thanks,

babycro

Hey, My source in Indy is DKC, diaperkingclub.com

The web site doesn't cover all they have.

Give them a call or stop by the showroom as they are very willing to help.

They have FREE samples available and they don't bat an eye or give you "THAT" look.

Simple, Foward, To the point. And no I don't work for them, They just gave AWSOME service and won a coustomer for life. :fish_h4h:

Hey, My source in Indy is DKC, diaperkingclub.com

The web site doesn't cover all they have.

Give them a call or stop by the showroom as they are very willing to help.

They have FREE samples available and they don't bat an eye or give you "THAT" look.

Simple, Foward, To the point. And no I don't work for them, They just gave AWSOME service and won a coustomer for life. :fish_h4h:

Hunter,

I was in the Indianapolis area recently and did stop by. Yes the person there didn't bat an eye or give a look when I requested a sample of their most absorbent diaper as I was looking for something different to try at night. She was really helpful.

Maxine

See another satisfided coustomer. We need to give these people some buisness.

And if I would have known Maxine, I would have put another bottle on the stove :whistling:

Just kidding

Hunter,

It was a spear of the moment thing. I recalled reading about them and did a quick search and found I was close enough to stop by. I didn't even think about it till the day I dropped in.

Also you're right we do need to give them more business. Would be sad to see caring people like them go away because of a lack of business.

Maxine

• 1 year later...

my wife and i live on the south side of indy. im a dl with a slight ab twist. shes one fun nanny that likes an occasional dry diaper (i dont believe in dry diapers). someone (not me) should plan an indiana/midwest party this summer, just a thought. also, you used to be able to buy attends at the walgreens on 135 and southport rd. in greenwood, why do you like attends? i tried them once and was a little disappointed.....

Welcome to the Zone Mattj

I hope everyone had a safe Race weekend.

Maybe we should all think about a gathering around the next years race??

I was thinking about a corner area at 25th & Georgetown rd. area A-1 Coke lot campground..

That way the people who wanted to stop and say "Hi" could, and the others who are too shy could just pass through, With all the foot traffic around there we wouldn't know who really was shy execpt to watch for puffy bottoms LOL

I could get a smiley fish tee shirt made so the "in" crowd would know who I am

Just a thought :fish_h4h:

hows come i emailed almost everyone from indy and no one emailed back. you guys make a kid feel unwanted some times. can anyone verify the quality of ab stuff from flsunshine48 on ebay they have a bunch of videos and i want one or two.