LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Way?

Hey uk people, im contimplating about getting a NUK5 Pacifer...but im not to sure about Ebay, i dunno but i need a delivery time i know thats gonna come, i just dont know how it works to well, not only that but hey im just unsure!

Anyway, i was thinking and searching for Speach Therapist websites, and products to see if the NUK 5 was there...i just cant find it, anyone have any other luck?

thanks!

Hey uk people, im contimplating about getting a NUK5 Pacifer...but im not to sure about Ebay, i dunno but i need a delivery time i know thats gonna come, i just dont know how it works to well, not only that but hey im just unsure!

Anyway, i was thinking and searching for Speach Therapist websites, and products to see if the NUK 5 was there...i just cant find it, anyone have any other luck?

thanks!

Hey rhezz I would get it off E-bay..There real good.. It will come in a ebay box but you might want to mail it to a friends house and say don't open or if your mum see it tell her is was a joke lol..going to play a prank on your friend.. Just in case your worried ...Thats what i would do..Best of luck..oh and to pay for it you can do pay pal or a pre payed craedit card??

:thumbsup: good luck rhezzy :)