LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eurobrief Reviews

I got them from eurobrief.com that doesn't exist anymore. They absorbed good, lasted 10-12 hours usually. But if they were too tight the tapes would pop offf the back panel. They were very bulky, I would recomend wearing a onsie. I have seen some pics recently and they look a little different, maybe the design and quality improved. I liked them better than the abena and 24/7, but I wore them before either. Also I haven't wore them in the last 5 years, so they could be totally different now.

I have tried them, Currently have some cases, I love them, I an using the XL size being a bed wetter, I love that the padding comes up near my diaphragm.The mediums fit well, If you're standing. If you're in between sizes like me. I would go up one size normally, but on the EB's' I went up two, I really prefer to be in a baggy and snugg/loose diaper as I toss and turn a lot during the night. real great protection! I highly recomend.

I just got some from cheapchux.com, and I like them so far. I wore one for 12 hours last night and I have to to say that the tapes did not move once. Also, cheapchux seems to be a great company to work with. I called them today and they were extreamly helpful and knolagable about their product. I placed another order, and they also got me a few samples to try out. I will deffinatly order from them again. The gal that I talked to even remembered my web order. So far they have held two large wettings and no signs of leaking yet. Also no pinprick leaks yet.

I just got some from cheapchux.com, and I like them so far. I wore one for 12 hours last night and I have to to say that the tapes did not move once. Also, cheapchux seems to be a great company to work with. I called them today and they were extreamly helpful and knolagable about their product. I placed another order, and they also got me a few samples to try out. I will deffinatly order from them again. The gal that I talked to even remembered my web order. So far they have held two large wettings and no signs of leaking yet. Also no pinprick leaks yet.

Thats one of the big reasons why they outrank the dry's, I have gone though one case and not a single pinhole leak.! best of all a case of 60 is only 99 dollars :D

I got some eurobriefs from DME on special, a pack of 20 cost me $34.95 or $1.74 each.....meh. I've done worse I guess. Anyways...as to the briefs I got, they are blue, and I have posted pics of me in them either here or a link to my photbucket page :blush: which I might redo and get rid of the diaper stuff....but thats another thing

Eurobriefs do hold a LOT and work well, they have all the features that I like, stand up leak guards and a decent waistband, they fit well, (which is kind of odd, since other European brands seem to be kind of tight on my thighs), and they have good padding and are comfortable with out being overly bulky. so over all they are a god product that I am happy with :)

The only down side that I have come across is that the padding does clump and fall apart when it becomes saturated :( which kind of sucks. It hasn't been an issue with me since I usually wear a pair of mens briefs over my diaper to keep it quiet and add support, BUT, I haven't been doing that lately, just wearing diapers under my jeans and pants sans undies, and thats when I noticed the padding issue. :o

They haven't figured out how to remedy that situation yet I guess, like Bambino and secure personal care have.

I like eurobriefs, they work well and are comfy and discreet under my jeans (and as an FYI, I bounce between a 36 and 38 waist, depending on how many dough nuts and other crap I eat, I've stopped that and am back into my 36 waist jeans with room to spare, so diapers fit and don't show) :blush:

I can wear most any extended wear diaper under my jeans now, except a dry 24/7, thats just asking way to much :P

Eurobriefs are a good all around product, wil last a long time, can handle floods with out issue etc, you just have to know though, that when they get full or saturated, be ready for the clumping and the padding to drop into the crotch, unless you have something supporting it like a snug onsie or pair of 'adult' undies or other garment.

Anyone know what the sizing of the Eurobrief is like? I am between mediun and large in Abena, I can just get the medium on with some effort yet the large is way too big. Dry 24/7's are a perfect fit but don't care for the pinhole leaks.

I would like to try EB's if the sizing is right.

The fit is similar to drys, but I think that the tapes are better. These things absorb great, and i have not had any problems with the tapes, like I have had with bambinos. Also there are minimal pin prick leaks, and I have had problems with pinprick leaks with most of the drys that I got from xp. I would recomend the eurobrief as an alternitive to drys.