LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier Related Question

Hello everyone :)!

I recently got myself my first Nuk 5 pacifier and I now started to use it when i sleep (Feels so babyish :D).

My problem is when i wake up in the morning I have really sore teeth D: it feels like my teeth have been pulled forward and it eventually fades away during the day but I'm just worried something bad is happening to my teeth ...

Is there anybody here that had the same problem and has information as to what is happening and if its something temporary or something bad.

Please help, I love my pacifier but not to the point of doing damage to my teeth ):

Necros :baby_sleeping:

Hi, I personally don't sleep with a pacifier, I could never keep it in my mouth all night, and loose it somewhere in the bed. However I do have a tendency to clench my teeth at night, and know exactly what pain you are talking about. While sleeping with the pacifier every now and then will not cause damage, doing it every night for a long time can possibly push your teeth out of line. Just use it in moderation and you should be fine.

Yeah, my dentist said its starting to be a problem (clenching of teeth at night) so much so that my teeth are being overused and I'm eventually going to damage them.

What i was thinking though is if I use my pacifier every night i would have something to bite instead of my own teeth and that might help with the overuse of my teeth :/

If this is really going to be a problem I'll stop using the pacifier at night but I REALLY want to make sure before because it really feels good to have my pacifier at night :smiley-baby-boy:

As a youngster my folks were concerned about my excessive sucking of my thumb.

The big scare came from my dentist who was worried about the buck (two front teeth)

teeth being deformed and requiring braces to realine the teeth.

Long story short - I grew out (over) it; but as the topic is about what appears to be

excessive overuse of a pacifier I think that short term use will be a non event but

continued overuse could perhaps result in minor dental problems. So hopefully you

will straighten out and not have any of these problems. Mouth pain is a way of telling

you to stop doing what you are doing.

Kay-sa-ra-sa-ra !

BabyLock