LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where To Buy Diapers Melbourne, Australia

casdef

Hi

I want to buy either some abena or some vlesi but i can never get to brunswick before they close... also the nappyland in sunshine is closed!

Mail order is not an option...

Is there anywhere else in the flemington - essendon area to buy these... preferable thats open sunday?

Thanks guys!

Hey mate, welcome aboard...

Being a local and having driven many places to try an alternative I can tell you that the ONLY place you're gonna get Abena's will be Independence Solutions factory outlet in Brunswick.

Unless you really want to try the Vlesi I would steer away from them, they are cheap and as such really aren't that great an experience. I guess it comes down to what your looking for.

There was a Chemist on Pascoe Vale Rd in Coburg that sold Tena Slip Maxi, I purchased there a couple of times. You could try that for an alternative.

BUT, really the only way to go would to get some time on a weekday and wander down to the factory in Brunswick and pick yourself up some on site, you need an account and obviously an address may be an issue as you've mentioned however if you CAN work around it I'd encourage it.

It can't be any worse than my first experience. One of the girls working the factory I knew through a mutual friend... That was an odd experience!

Good luck mate, let me know how you went.

• 2 weeks later...